What's new

Inside Xbox to Have MK11 News/Reveal on April 16

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Question:

Do you think it is bad marketing that they aren't showing off EVERYTHING in the game?
Promising for showing something game related and not keeping that promise, plus not informing customers properly about the contents they are selling separately could kind of be a bad marketing i guess

Just 7 days away, and no KP info or trailer outside of the Shang announcement.
That’s weird. Like 3 tits kind of weird.
Not a fan of Total Recall?

It's not so weird if you dealt with other fightan games and their season passes, It's fucking annoying but not weird.
But then Namco gets their Fightan DLC Datamined to show who's in it (Tekken and S2 of DBFZ excluded) whereas I don't think people were able to do that in MKX/MK9

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I need to retract my statement, because after reviewing the Kombat Kast for last week, it turns out Tyler said nothing keeping any eye on the 16th. So, I'm totally wrong about that and probably most other things in life. >.< lol

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Not a fan of Total Recall?

It's not so weird if you dealt with other fightan games and their season passes, It's fucking annoying but not weird.
But then Namco gets their Fightan DLC Datamined to show who's in it (Tekken and S2 of DBFZ excluded) whereas I don't think people were able to do that in MKX/MK9
I meant weird as in NRS’ history with this kind of thing.
And I only have two hands.

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
Promising for showing something game related and not keeping that promise, plus not informing customers properly about the contents they are selling separately could kind of be a bad marketing i guess

1- they didn't promes anything
2- they didn't at this point, but you know they will when it's time. They don't force you to buy it now, you can wait for info before the purchase

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
1- they didn't promes anything
2- they didn't at this point, but you know they will when it's time. They don't force you to buy it now, you can wait for info before the purchase
1 - well in kombat kast they mentioned it
2 - when you are a seller, you would think its beneficial when you completely advertise what you are selling, wouldnt you?

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Question:

Do you think it is bad marketing that they aren't showing off EVERYTHING in the game?
Definitely not. I don't expect a movie trailer to show me the entire movie and I don't expect a game trailer to show me the entire game.

But there's a lot of room for disagreement between "showing some" and "showing enough." I have very different expectations for a $10 purchase vs a $130 purchase.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Oh sorry, I meant in general, not just in this case. :p
Because yes, there were indeed hints that they would show something in this stream and then nothing was shown... pretty disappointing.