What's new

"Insert Coin" Documentary Featuring the Making of Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam etc. Finally Releasing

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

Just thought I'd post this here, as it's been in the works for years, features interviews with John Tobias, and a bunch of other legends of the era that birthed MK, along with the directors of the original Mortal Kombat movie, vintage footage of Ed Boon, etc.

Like this:
(Birth of Noob Saibot)

Date: Nov. 25
Viewing: Online rental

I'm def. going to rent it to support, and to get more of a look into an era that's basically responsible for what we have now. Pretty cool :cool:

Just thought I'd post this here, as it's been in the works for years, features interviews with John Tobias, and a bunch of other legends of the era that birthed MK, along with the directors of the original Mortal Kombat movie, vintage footage of Ed Boon, etc.

Like this:
(Birth of Noob Saibot)

I'm def. going to rent it to support, and to get more of a look into an era that's basically responsible for what we have now. Pretty cool :cool:

Like this:
(Birth of Noob Saibot)

it looks like they are well into development on mk3 but they are coming up with a name of a character (noob saibot) that debuted in MK2. I’m a little confused. Was noob not in the arcade version of MK2?