What's new

Input Trick: Special Cancelling Strings/normals into Sky Wakka

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I see many players trying to learn Fujin and struggling with the Down Up input when attempting to special cancel from his normals/strings.

The trick is to input: Down Down Up.

This input can also be used in variation 1 for the float stance.

Hope this helps everyone out with learning the Wind God!

DeftMonk

Noob
bro the input window buffer is hella small similar to laos teleport. You can also just time the up so it is input very slightly before the last normal lands and np. Your input just shows ur putting it in too fast so an added d makes ur input on time.

Honestly I dont know why some moves have extremely strict input window. I always had trouble cancelling lao's z hat with 100% efficiency.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Bro I have been practicing literally all day to get the input and now I see this haha amazing find. Mark my words. People are going to start complaining about this character very soon. Amazing character. Highest execution in the game hands down
but when you hit DUDB2 into your ender, you jizz a little in your pants every time don'tcha? I know i do

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
When u have troubles cancelling DU after for example b11212 u should input DU right after you hear the sound of the third hit from the b11212 string.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
So I can do all the strings except one consistently and it’s driving me mad since it’s arguably the most important one.

B2 into air walk for some reason seems to be the most inconsistent. There’s a slight but noticeable timing difference between the hit and on block timing. I have another theory that the distance you do it affects the timing as well. I can easily get the other string cancels but cannot get this one out consistently to save my life and it’s making me rage.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Can anyone give me some tips on how get Sky Wakka to come out with B11212. I honestly can't find where you're supposed to input Sky Wakka in the string

Last edited:

FreshFromTheDeli

FrostFromTheDeli
Can anyone give me some tips on how get Sky Wakka to come out with B11212. I honestly can't find where you're supposed to input Sky Wakka in the string
On the third hit I let the animation of the third hit itself connect and then do the DU input and it works for me. It will take some practice to get the muscle memory down but I can manage to do it now in real matches about 90% of the time.

fireborg

Noob
dont really have a prob with DU BUT to cancel the enhanced walk with DD and then continue the combo... thats seems cray

So I can do all the strings except one consistently and it’s driving me mad since it’s arguably the most important one.

B2 into air walk for some reason seems to be the most inconsistent. There’s a slight but noticeable timing difference between the hit and on block timing. I have another theory that the distance you do it affects the timing as well. I can easily get the other string cancels but cannot get this one out consistently to save my life and it’s making me rage.
It’s really hard, ngl made me rage also. There is significant delay between b2 and DU, watch for fujin’s hand to go up in the b2 animation and time it with that