What's new

Injustice - Weekly Friday Discussions w/ Dinozords

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we get closer to Injustice it'd be nice to know more and more about thr DC Universe and its characters, wouldn't it? A few days ago, Ed Boon retweeted a show a few guys were doing that discussed an in-depth and detailed breakdown of screen shots, videos, background stage objects, possible character story-lines and much more. These guys are definitely more about the comics and know what they're talking about rather than competitive fighting game players. With this said, I can tell you first-hand that their discussions are very interesting and entertaining. They are a very friendly bunch and would love to have you listen in!
dinozords.png
Here is a bit from Matthew, the one who runs the show:

So my show is weakly on friday nights at 7pm EST and we go over the news and breakdown new trailers and give our ideas on many different topics that we come up with and get from our audience. Thats another thing, we love interacting with the audience getting their opinions on things.
For the topics for next week:
Injustice Gods Among Us: Weekly Live Discussion # 6
20-30 mins
-What we know so far, Charachters, game modes, character traits, interaction with levels.
5 minutes each
-Top 5 characters we want in the game and why.
10 minutes
-Stage ideas, and go over the stages that are confirmed.
Catch their show again this Friday night at 7PM EST via http://www.twitch.tv/dinozords

Attachments

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Is their an archive of this up? I'd really like to hear what was said.

EDIT: NM. Found them. I wasn't logged in and didn't see the video link.