What's new

Injustice Video Roundup 10/17/12 featuring Grundy, Nightwing, Superman, Green Arrow, Harley and More

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Another handful of fresh videos are now ready to view from select 'cons' that happened over this past weekend. One of the most interesting videos is the Superman vs Green Arrow. The reason is Superman's mobility and dash speed. It really makes you wonder how crazy matches in this game will be at its first major tournament. Watch and look for new stuff in these videos as with each different person playing could be showing off something new.
Credit: Rathalos & Prinz

Attachments

What I wonder is, how long would matches have lasted if these players knew what they were doing. It seems like the life bars deplete at a ridiculously fast rate.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Looks like Catwoman has a couple recycled Mileena moves (namely her overhead).

Anyway the stage transitions still look like they take way too long and some of the animations look kinda janky but thats to be expected right now. Other than that its looking good.

NariTuba

disMember
The difference between walking speed and dashing seems pretty extreme. I wonder how those footsies will work

Love how much the movement have improved, everything looks so much more fluid. Supes seems like he has great mobility but all of his normals have terrible looking range so I think it balances out.

Catwoman looked like she has some very damaging and impressive looking combos. Her super is pretty tame tho, could have used more clawing of the face imo.

Grundy looks free, not impressed. Haven't seen anything from him that's scary and too easy to zone.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Grundy looks free, not impressed. Haven't seen anything from him that's scary and too easy to zone.
I guarantee he's not being played at his highest potential here.

It's highly unlikely that they'd create a grappler without creating ways for him to get in. They won't be guaranteed 100% easy-mode, but skilled players will be far more than target practice.

Likely he will have some street-fighterish ways to move through zoning that will balance out his playstyle and force you to respect him even at midscreen.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So, when cyborg did his super when Grundy had like no health left on his first bar... I didn't look like the damage carried over. Is it supposed to be like that?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
So, when cyborg did his super when Grundy had like no health left on his first bar... I didn't look like the damage carried over. Is it supposed to be like that?
Yes, well there not true rounds, when someone loses a bar everything stops for a second, combos are dropped, you lose control of your character, then when they get up, it starts again.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Grundy's win pose is grabbing you by the head and hurling you away? Wow him and Flash have the most insult to injury win poses ever lol.