What's new

Injustice Video/Interview Round-Up from NYCC/BGS - Hector Hints at Joker Playing Big Role in Story

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For those of you who are getting more and more in to this game but were not able to go to either New York Comic-Con or the Brazil Game Show, don't worry! There have bee a ton of freshly uploaded videos of both game-play and interviews from both events. Get ready for game-play featuring all characters 'playable' so far including Catwoman and Green Arrow. Additionally, to top this off, ComicVineVideos got an amazing interview with Hector Sanchez. You'll learn that the Joker will be playing a 'big' role in the story and much more!

Source: ComicVineVideos, my8bits, ChaosProductionsInc, ShinMamoruX
Credit: Rathalos

Attachments

Zato1984

Noob
Portuguese Brasil subtitles?? And how about the real Portuguese subtitles , don't release them for Europe, again?? Shame on you, Hans Lo!

Man, out of all the characters right now I like the gameplay of:

Green Arrow, Cyborg, Catwoman and Harley.

Harley/Catwoman gonna gimmie boners all day. But Harley's gameplay looks weird, can't really tell what she can do.

Are there any block animations, Lol, first video Batman hits Grundy with his Smoke Bomb super and the guy goes "Blocking's not fun", I didn't see Grundy block anything, he just wobbled as the bomb hit him.

Are there any block animations, Lol, first video Batman hits Grundy with his Smoke Bomb super and the guy goes "Blocking's not fun", I didn't see Grundy block anything, he just wobbled as the bomb hit him.
I don't think that blocking animations are yet completed in this build.
I can't really say if I ever saw them properly blocking :confused:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I don't think that blocking animations are yet completed in this build.
I can't really say if I ever saw them properly blocking :confused:
There are blocking animations, but if you block a super move your character kind of staggers a bit.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Umm... can we see more of the ladies? I've had about enough of the Flash and Nightwing at this point.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Looks amazing when people playing know what they're doing, otherwise it looks like the majority of mk online with all the jumping