What's new

Injustice: Ultimate Edition for PC on SALE for $7.50 at Amazon (SALE EXPIRED)

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Try using Tor then https://www.torproject.org/. If not I am sure there are a punch of proxies that serve the purpose of changing your location. Be warned that are mostly all low bandwidth so things will be slow.
Yeah I phrased the problem wrong.

I have an Amazon account tied to Canada. I guess I could make a fake one with an address in the States but then it wouldn't match what I'd buy it on.

Slymind

Noob
How is the online currently?(population and funcionality)

I bought this on release and had a good amount of problems.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
anyone have probs with TE stick and button config? I can not set my RB button to MB it just goes to interact everytime I change it.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
PC Version with subtle SweetFX tweaking is GDLKE
SweetFX only works with ATI correct? I have injustice on pc also since launch just get annoyed at how the rooms are dead alot of the time. Few times i have run it runs pretty dam good (provided shadows are off etc...)

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
SweetFX only works with ATI correct? I have injustice on pc also since launch just get annoyed at how the rooms are dead alot of the time. Few times i have run it runs pretty dam good (provided shadows are off etc...)
I believe you can use ENB or sth with nVidia...

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Well I can never find people online PC even though it is master race. I only have Mikemetroid and I want to add more people from TYM.
My steam ID: Vocket
I will try adding you Eldriken and ribbz.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
US only? booooo.
You know maybe some U.S. players could buy the game for people outside the land of the free. It's only 7.50$ so I wouldn't die if someone decides to scam me. I will only do it if Amazon has it available on steam as then the steam gift option will be the most convenient and safest.

Last edited:

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Well I can never find people online PC even though it is master race. I only have Mikemetroid and I want to add more people from TYM.
My steam ID: Vocket
I will try adding you Eldriken and ribbz.
If you play @ 1080p with all settings cranked to the max you're never gonna find people online.... Same shit as MK PC version, although they have removed region lock with a patch on this one...

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
You know maybe some U.S. players could buy the game for people outside the land of the free. It's only 7.50$ so I wouldn't die if someone decides to scam me. I will only do it if Amazon has it available on steam as then the steam gift option will be the most convenient and safest.
Would it still download correctly if I'm downloading it in the UK? I'm not very tech smart when it comes to this kind of thing.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I'm tempted to get this for pc, since I'm tired of the PS3 region lock and I don't own an xbawks.

Does people actually play this game or am I going to find an "online desert" everytime I'll go multiplayer?