What's new

Injustice: Ultimate Edition for PC on SALE for $7.50 at Amazon (SALE EXPIRED)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Injustice Ultimate Edition is on sale right now for $7.50 at Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GHTP7SS/

I bought this a little more than a month ago, and it has been so hard to go back to the console versions because the PC version is so damn godlike. On a really good connection the netplay is nearly lagless compared to Xbox/PS3. I prefer it to the PS4 as well, but I haven't played that version a ton so it may be comparable. The only problem with the PC version is honestly there are not a lot of people online playing it. If we can fix that then I think the PC is the definitive version.

Also, please make sure you have a good enough computer to run the game...Nothing is more annoying when people bash the PC version simply because their potato with a power cord can't run it.

MK9 is on sale as well for only 5 dollars! DO IT!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Kombat-Komplete-Edition-Online/dp/B00DGZDFO4/ref=pd_sim_vg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1NMQ530FW4ETC2N7C9A2

I will update the thread title once the sale is over.

Edit: Sale expired

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Amazon is totally racist to the UK customers. I want compensation for my loss, buy me the game RiBBz :p

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I really wanna grab this the price is just too good. My only concern is how long does it take to find a match or is it better to only play with people on your friends list?

E

Eldriken

I really wanna grab this the price is just too good. My only concern is how long does it take to find a match or is it better to only play with people on your friends list?
Better to play with people on your list. I can never find a game on ranked, player match or in rooms, and when I do, it's laggy as fuck because they're from another country. -.-

I've been trying to get more folks from here to play due to the above.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ... Only in the US :( South Africa doesn't get fucking anything! :mad:

Somebody buy it for me or something :(

RiBBz22

Def better to find people and have them ready to go on your friends list. Finding randoms is a pain in the butt. Once you get people in your Rolodex with good connections though the experience is really good. Everyone add RiBBz22

Isn't the pc version buggy? I have never seen/played it but I heard that it does have some problems and they might not be up to date with hot fixes...

Also Australians get ripped off all the time with pretty much everything... 2x or 3x the price of what people have to pay in America for everything!

RiBBz22

Isn't the pc version buggy? I have never seen/played it but I heard that it does have some problems and they might not be up to date with hot fixes...

Also Australians get ripped off all the time with pretty much everything... 2x or 3x the price of what people have to pay in America for everything!
No it is not buggy aside from an issue with controller configs going back to default sometimes when you go into online modes. You can work around that by checking your controls before you go online and it works fine. I am pretty sure that all of the hot fixes are in.

E

Eldriken

No it is not buggy aside from an issue with controller configs going back to default sometimes when you go into online modes. You can work around that by checking your controls before you go online and it works fine. I am pretty sure that all of the hot fixes are in.
The control shit caused me to lose quite a few matches before I realized what was going on. I just go into training before venturing online to make sure they're fine.

E

Eldriken

Thanks for the info @RiBBz22 and @Eldriken I will prob try to pick this up today its cheaper then renewing my xbl anyways so its worth a shot. I just hope i can get some people to play with on the regular.
Add me on Steam. I have the game on 360, PS3 and PC, so I'm able to play whenever. My Steam handle is Reticent (real name is Kevin), so feel free to add me.

RiBBz22

Thanks for the info @RiBBz22 and @Eldriken I will prob try to pick this up today its cheaper then renewing my xbl anyways so its worth a shot. I just hope i can get some people to play with on the regular.
Yeah add me for sure I have been playing a bunch of MK lately (I love the PC version and it has revitalized my passion for the game since the port is sooooo good as well) but I am always down to play on good connections with Inj.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Right on I am gonna grab it tonight, Is there a steam group for other TYM users for injustice by chance or would there be any interest in making one? I am excited to get back into injustice but I could never bring myself back to console after getting a gaming PC. Will look forward to playing you guys but I gotta hit the lab for a bit before that i am hella rusty.

RiBBz22

Right on I am gonna grab it tonight, Is there a steam group for other TYM users for injustice by chance or would there be any interest in making one? I am excited to get back into injustice but I could never bring myself back to console after getting a gaming PC. Will look forward to playing you guys but I gotta hit the lab for a bit before that i am hella rusty.
I think there is just like a standard Injustice group. It would probably be good to make a TYM one actually.

E

Eldriken

Who do you main?

If you say Nightwing, we can't be friends. I've been playing against a legion of Nightwings lately and I don't know why. It's like there's a fucking uprising of them or something. :|

I'm jesting, however. ...or am I? YOUR ANSWER DECIDES.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Who do you main?

If you say Nightwing, we can't be friends. I've been playing against a legion of Nightwings lately and I don't know why. It's like there's a fucking uprising of them or something. :|

I'm jesting, however. ...or am I? YOUR ANSWER DECIDES.
Well, I started off day 1 as Black Adam and put in a lot of time with him and Ares as my secondary. I got sick of BA then I switched to MMH as soon as he released for a couple weeks then I stopped playing before the big patch came out.

I used a free trial a couple months back to test out the new patch and I just stuck with Ares so that who is I will prob focus on for a while till i get my legs back under me and then branch out.

I got good fundamentals but there is a lot of injustice tech and dirt i missed out on while I was gone but I will catch up fast.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Just purchased and downloading now, I added ribbz but I couldnt find you @Eldriken there was a couple with your steam name and it didnt look like either played injustice.