What's new

Injustice - Tournament to be Held in Moscow, Russia Oct 5-7

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The 5-7th of October will take place an exhibition where video games will be shown, among which Injustice: Gods among us. Apparently, the distributor company will hold a tournament with prizes for the best 8 players. The first prize will be an HD LG TV. Also, the champion will represent Russia at the European Injustice championship. Kinda like what Mortal Kombat did before its release date.

I'll see if any videos are recorded and put the links in here.
dc2.jpg
Also, here are the original link on fighting.ru forum:
http://www.fighting.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7014

Oh yeah, Catwoman won't be playable it seems, but time will show.

Schedule:

10.05.2012 11:00:00 - Injustice: Gods Among Us 1v1 (Qualifying 1) 06.10.2012 11:00:00 - Injustice: Gods Among Us 1v1 (qualifying-2) 10.07.2012 11 : 00:00 - Injustice: Gods Among Us 1v1 (qualifying-3) 07.10.2012 16:00:00 - Injustice: Gods Among Us 1v1 (grand final)

Attachments

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
if catwoman isnt playable then they're most likely using the gamescom build.

I hope that we actually see some decent mid level play. Being fed the same crap information over and over again is making me lose hope in this game. So again, let's hope the players there get a good feel for the game so we can see it in action more.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
They held a mini tournament at the Gamestop manager's conference this year and 3 out of the Top 4 werethe Flash......inb4 Flash is broken lol

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Update on the first day of the tournament:
- All characters compared to Flash are low-bottom tiers. They all seem balanced except the Flash.
- A bug discovered: there is some kind of combination when, if done, replenishes the whole bar of health back.
- Some attacks displayed in the movelist come with framedata.
- Top 4 places are 4 Flashes.
Most of the guys enjoyed the game in spite issues.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
A bug discovered: there is some kind of combination when, if done, replenishes the whole bar of health back.
That's not a bug, well probably not. Its a show build so it probably has hidden codes to make showing the game off easier. There is probably also one for getting full meter.

Its kinda weird there using a build like this for tournaments, but then again they did something similar with MK9 and the demo build.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
- All characters compared to Flash are low-bottom tiers. They all seem balanced except the Flash.
- A bug discovered: there is some kind of combination when, if done, replenishes the whole bar of health back.
- Some attacks displayed in the movelist come with framedata.
- Top 4 places are 4 Flashes.
Most of the guys enjoyed the game in spite issues.
any video or other details?

That's not a bug, well probably not. Its a show build so it probably has hidden codes to make showing the game off easier. There is probably also one for getting full meter.
In every presentation I've seen the characters' bar instantly replenishes when NRS demonstrates a mechanic that cost meter--clash mode and super moves.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This tournament seems like a good idea IMO. It will give designers an early idea of what tactics with the cast people will try to abuse the most and which tools people won't use. It will also give them an idea on stage interactibles and Clash.My guess is we will see some stage interactions, nearly no stage transitions, and no one going for clash. Hopefully, this is the final straw that either gets Clash replaced, or retooled heavily. I'm betting Grundy won't appear and that it will emphasize his need for armor or ways to either get in or force people toward him.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
any video or other details?
Unfortunately no videos for now.

Its kinda weird there using a build like this for tournaments, but then again they did something similar with MK9 and the demo build.
You may be right, although it's strange to still have it at tournaments. And the guy who took first place did it a few times by mashing and the others are pissed lol.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
More updates:
- no wake-ups in this build;
- the code for health and meter regeneration was discovered and banned lol, only workable on XBOX version of the game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
More updates:
- no wake-ups in this build;
- the code for health and meter regeneration was discovered and banned lol, only workable on XBOX version of the game.
I wonder if the no wake up thing is going to stay, I would love some super cheesy vortex bullshit.

Game would need some Defense type mechanics in other areas though, like some alpha counters or something.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm thinking its his pressure game being too strong from anywhere on screen. This game needs pushblocking.