What's new

Injustice - Team Finish Him Pt 3 from Paris Manga w/ KayaneFR playing as Catwoman

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The last of the videos have been uploaded by Team Finish Him today and they feature the finals between the Flash and Catwoman with two of Team Finish Him's members of France. This exclusive tournament was held this past weekend in Paris, France at the Paris Manga game show. With support from Warner Bros and famous Soul Calibur and Tekken professional player, KayaneFR it's safe to say this event and showing of Injustice was a huge success.

Team Finish Him has also saved footage of KayaneFR for last and has uploaded her match! Playing as Catwoman, check out the videos with a brief translation of Kayane's thoughts on Mortal Kombat compared to Injustice!
Source: KommunityFinishHim
Special thanks to Team_Finish_Him for keeping is updated on these matches!

See more at Team Finish Him's coverage Part 1 and Part 2!

Attachments

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Oh, you mean playing as Catwoman IN THE GAME. I was bracing myself some amazing cosplay.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I was really hoping for some Grundy gameplay.

I'm actually very curious to play Catwoman though.

trufenix

bye felicia
I was really hoping for some Grundy gameplay.

I'm actually very curious to play Catwoman though.
From everything seen and shown thus far, Grundy is absolutely worthless in this build. I'm sure anybody who tried him promptly switched.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
From everything seen and shown thus far, Grundy is absolutely worthless in this build. I'm sure anybody who tried him promptly switched.
It's kinda tough to start critiquing characters 2 months before a game is even released. We were wrong about a lot of the cast in MK9 even AFTER release.

I'm hoping he's not shit. The idea of finally playing a big style character in an MK inspired game is something I've always wanted to do. Playable bosses don't count.

If NRS actually has competent players like 16 Bit helping them with game testing, I'd bet that there isn't too many characters that are that worthless. I'd like to think so, at least.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's kinda tough to start critiquing characters 2 months before a game is even released. We were wrong about a lot of the cast in MK9 even AFTER release.

I'm hoping he's not shit. The idea of finally playing a big style character in an MK inspired game is something I've always wanted to do. Playable bosses don't count.

If NRS actually has competent players like 16 Bit helping them with game testing, I'd bet that there isn't too many characters that are that worthless. I'd like to think so, at least.
He was just commenting about that particular build, which is 5 months old. In that build, Grundy didn't have anything unblockable yet, and hadn't been fully realized, so he was basically a walking target.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
He was just commenting about that particular build, which is 5 months old. In that build, Grundy didn't have anything unblockable yet, and hadn't been fully realized, so he was basically a walking target.
I hear ya.

I'm just trying to stay positive. I'm really looking forward to this game so I'm hoping it's somewhat balanced. I don't want to be watching streams of this game and see nothing but Kabal/Kabal (whoever ends up being the Kabal of this game.)

p.s. I really hope you can't cancel Flash's dash like Kabal's.

trufenix

bye felicia
Dude asked why there's no Grundy footage, cause he's awful, that's why. I'm confident he'll improve. These are day one holy shit I still can't believe it actually compiled characters. There's no point in balancing them.

ninjay

Noob
looks like a meaty jump in beats flash's dp in one of the videos. I guess it may not have invincibility on startup.