What's new

Injustice Story recap and Injustice 2 story speculation

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
As we all know, Injustice 2 is just around the corner and many of us are looking forward to seeing where NRS will be taking the Story element of Injustice 2, as this is a feature they seem to excel in and improve upon with every game.

If, like myself, you never got round to reading the injustice comics but would like to find out what happened during the build up to Injustice: Gods Among Us and what led to Superman's rise to power, then History Behind The Warrior has a great YouTube series recapping this for us.

He has also done a very thorough Injustice 2 story breakdown, using everything we know from the trailers, IGAU and from the Injustice website, and makes some very interesting speculations.

So, give them a watch and then discuss below! Feel free to give your own speculations too.
(Personally I'm fairly certain that the story will involve the Brother Eye satellite that Batman creates, and Brainiac using this against him / the world. There are some hints to this which I'm happy to point out)

(Expect Injustice Year 5 to appear on his YouTube page soon. You can also find similar videos on MK characters here too)

Source: SRK

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
What we know from beta clash quotes:

Superman is out of jail (obviously)
Supergirl is on Batman's side fighting against him
Hal Jordan is Green Lantern again
Batman mentions scarecrow's fear gas hallucinations so that could be a thing

i think theres more but i cant remember rn

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I have a feeling Hal Jordan is going to die. But that would suck considering almost every major GL in this story is died. Also Barry Allen isn't going to survive seeing as he was already on the fence after Shazam's completely impossible death.

And about Shazam...the fuck did they kill him for. One punch would have sent Supes flying and now the Composite God unleashes Magic Lightning upon Superman crying that ass.

The entire cast that was present for Shazams death wouldn't be able to stop him from killing Superman right then and there.