What's new

General/Other Injustice: Speculation of Aquaman being next Character Reveal

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We're getting closer and closer to April 2013 and you know what that means... soon time for another character reveal? Boon responded to a tweet moments ago and out of all tweets he's likely sent, he responded to a character reveal question. When asked when another character reveal was going to be, he simply said, "We're working on it : )". To speculate and scrutinize further, we can also tell you that one his last tweets mentioned Aquaman.
reveal.jpg
Now, he didn't mentioned Aquaman himself, but his tweet was in response to an Aquaman related tweet. His response to this tweet was also very subtle as expected, but more importantly it was also in response to Geoff Johns, Chief Creative Officer for DC Comics, thanking fans for their response to the new Aquaman comic book series.
aqua1.jpg

Maybe this is looking too deeply in to it, but I don't think so. Could it be that Aquaman is next?

Attachments

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
This character could be amazing if done well, I am hoping for him. I mean I alweays have green arrow, but aquaman just seems so much more appealing.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
he had better be a badass with a trident, if he's a wussy who throws fishes imma roll lol

axeman87

Noob
There is no question if Aquaman will be in. Just look at the flagship characters in the New 52. Each of these characters will be in Injustice without a doubt. Remember this is also a DC project and they must promote their main characters anyway they can, and Aquaman is far from being obscure. Love or hate him, everyone knows who he is. Just from reading ANY DC comic you woud know him from the New 52 icon/promo material. He's in... case closed.

Im more interested in the slots that arent assured

This reminds me when everybody was asking about Rain before mk9 came out...
IMO He and/or Lobo will be a DLC character.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
While I really like Aquaman, I am hoping for a more monstrous character reveal.... well, at least he would be a power character, and I am eager to see how they'll make him look like. They better give him an awesome beard!

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
I don't care how obvious it is; IIIII wanted to be the first one to make a fish tier joke. Whatever. THIS
is the Aquaman that I would play. AlsoIhopehehasafishgun.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
He's already obviously in it. He's a staple member of the Justice League. The only people that doubt him are people who get their comic knowledge from 50 year old television shows and Family Guy
Or Robot Chicken