What's new

Injustice Site Updated! Character Reveal(s) Tomorrow, Feburary 14th! & Swamp Thing Bio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Well considering tomorrow is vday, I can pretty much bet it's poison Ivy and green arrow

We just got black canary and green arrow is dating her.
We just got swamp thing and poison ivy has a "thing" with him. She's also dating Harley.

Speaking of Harley, could be joker.

Man I'm hype af lol
She's dating Harley? Was this in the comics? I thought Poison Ivy and Catwoman was a thing, but maybe I'm just thinking about the Arkham series.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Now that you mention it, that would also make sense considering The Joker and Harley and everything. At this point it could be pretty much anyone.
I know own right my first thought went to joker. the character is great for comics but as a fighting game I never really saw it

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
She's dating Harley? Was this in the comics? I thought Poison Ivy and Catwoman was a thing, but maybe I'm just thinking about the Arkham series.
Yea she's with Harley. Their connection started because of all the time they spent in Arkham Asylum. And yea it's in the comics

Gamer68

Fujin!
Leach,metallo, capt. Cold
Calling it
PLEASE!!

I just want it to be Captain Cold so bad, man. He was basically confirmed at the beginning when they announced the game, and yet we still haven't gotten a trailer. At least show me what he looks like! I'm going crazy waiting!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Slaughter swamp just got shown makes me think of Grundy and legion of doom.

Didn't hawk girl and Grundy had a thing?

Hawk girl and Grundy reveal?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
u tryn to main ivy well damn my rival from mk9 is picking up a plant character like me (swamp thing vs ivy)
Man I've been wanting her ever since the first one lol. If I had got her, I wouldn't have even cared about KF. So now that I have the chance to play her, I'm dying for a reveal lol

JnTonioo

Yurp
Man I've been wanting her ever since the first one lol. If I had got her, I wouldn't have even cared about KF. So now that I have the chance to play her, I'm dying for a reveal lol
bro i wanted swamp thing since inj 1 first time i heard about swamp thing was in the movies, the cartoon show and comics. this is childhood dreams right here Gang fukin green bro and i guess ur part of it cause of ivy

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Ok guys and gals, here are the top 5 most likely possibilities I think it could be:

1. Joker
(This one should be fairly obvious; he is "the" Batman villain. Also, since Harley is in the game and we know she still holds a giant grudge on Supes for killing her "Puddin," it wouldn't be too surprising to see the Clown Prince of Crime make a return. He is also one of the character's that could potentially receive a complete redesign (like Wonder Woman) since his moveset from the first game was considered garbage by most, especially his trait.

2. Green Arrow
Even though he is dead in the Injustice Universe, Oliver Queen is till a fan favorite character comparable to that of Martian Manhunter. Since Black Canary, his love interest, has made it in, it would only be fitting to have Olly using "cupid's bow" on the love of his life and all those who threaten her too.

3. Catwoman
Batman and Catwoman are constantly hitting on each other, well, mostly her. In the first game, we found out the two of them were actually an item but Batman rejected her affection after she joined Superman's regime. This could possibly be her chance to reunite with Bruce and make up for her past mistakes.

4. Star Sapphire
Since we know Green Lantern is in the game, we could potentially see another "Lantern" character in the form of Star Sapphire. For those who don't know, Star Sapphire, AKA Carol Ferris was once Hal Jordon's girlfriend and since Boon said there will be plenty of "girl power" in the roster of Injustice 2, we may very well see the violet lantern corp make an appearance and with it, Star Sapphire herself.

5. Zatanna
Call this one a little hopeful but since Zatanna along with Doctor Fate played a strong role in helping Batman recover from his encounter with superman (that led to alfred's death), so we may be "believe in magic" once again. Zatanna, like Catwoman has had an interest in Bruce, only this has been developing since the two were childhood friends. At one point, she even used her magic and mind wiped Batman, but despite this, Batman does call upon her for help. The two are always having an "on and off" type of relationship as you can see. The only reason why she may not show up is because she was a previous dlc character in the first game.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
hmmmmm, Kinda need to show a villain to balanced it out a little, SO I'm gonna say Black Adam or Captain Cold.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Everyone keeps saying Poison Ivy... but keep in mind, this says NEW character reveal, just like before. Which means it's someone we haven't seen or had official confirmation of yet.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Also, anyone get the feeling that they're trying to make up for last week's failures? The community hype took a huge hit last week with the character reveal mishap and the uneventful stream. I think they're trying to make it up to us now. And it's working :D

Status
Not open for further replies.