What's new

Injustice Site Updated! Character Reveal(s) Tomorrow, Feburary 14th! & Swamp Thing Bio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Dr. Fate and a returning character would be lovely.
Here's what I get so far. It could be: Poison Ivy and Bane, The Flash and Captain Cold, or Green Arrow and Dr. Fate.

All of these could work in a way. Each "set" of characters is an old one and a new one. If they are revealing these characters because it's Valentine's, then I think it will be GA and Fate because that matches the most. But if they are doing more reveals just for the sake of reveals and not the day, then it could be any one of those. With that being said, it could also be another set of character we DIDN'T expect.

I'm personally hoping for The Flash and Captain Cold of course, but I'm fine with any of them.

Here's what I get so far. It could be: Poison Ivy and Bane, The Flash and Captain Cold, or Green Arrow and Dr. Fate.

All of these could work in a way. Each "set" of characters is an old one and a new one. If they are revealing these characters because it's Valentine's, then I think it will be GA and Fate because that matches the most. But if they are doing more reveals just for the sake of reveals and not the day, then it could be any one of those. With that being said, it could also be another set of character we DIDN'T expect.

I'm personally hoping for The Flash and Captain Cold of course, but I'm fine with any of them.
I could see the joke of it being captain cold and flash on valentines day

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Who could it be? :thinking: And can it top the Swamp Thing reveal?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Well considering tomorrow is vday, I can pretty much bet it's poison Ivy and green arrow

We just got black canary and green arrow is dating her.
We just got swamp thing and poison ivy has a "thing" with him. She's also dating Harley.

Speaking of Harley, could be joker.

Man I'm hype af lol

Status
Not open for further replies.