What's new

Injustice: Several Release Dates Surface

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yesterday C-Sword reported via GameStop.com that Injustice had a release date listing of April 9th. This date could very well be the date the game is released being that the 9th is a Tuesday. However, after seeing this we visited BestBuy's website and there the release date was one week later on the 16th. So, in short... several release dates have surfaced, although none of them have been confirmed.
416.jpg
This article is meant to clear any confusion. If anyone knows anything we don't, please let us know. Thanks.

Attachments

Gimmick

Noob
well Hector said on twitter they're working on trophies/achievements for the game already. I dunno how the game development process works, but if they are already working on trophies i would think the game would be close to being done.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Yesterday C-Sword reported via GameStop.com that Injustice had a release date listing of April 9th. This date could very well be the date the game is released being that the 9th is a Tuesday. However, after seeing this we visited BestBuy's website and there the release date was one week later on the 16th. So, in short... several release dates have surfaced, although none of them have been confirmed.
View attachment 3141
This article is meant to clear any confusion. If anyone knows anything we don't, please let us know. Thanks.
Wasnt there a collectors edition gsme at one point that came out a week before the regular release. I am oretty sure there was and it wasnt mortal kombat. That would suck of t house is game follows that pratice.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Wasnt there a collectors edition gsme at one point that came out a week before the regular release. I am oretty sure there was and it wasnt mortal kombat. That would suck of t house is game follows that pratice.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
people who preordered the vita got the vita a week early, and as such games were released a week before the system dropped, but i cant think of any games that came a week early for collectors. thats obnoxious

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
View attachment 3141

Gamestop showing 4/1/12

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Injustice Gods Among Us

That Collector's Edition sounds sick!

* Contains alternate Red Son character skins for Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy, plus 20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline

* Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS - THE NEW 52

* The statue and The Lasso of Truth

plus more

TBH I'm not all that excited for this game. I'll probably rent it and check it out but i have a bad feeling that it's just going to be MK vs. DC round 2.

well Hector said on twitter they're working on trophies/achievements for the game already. I dunno how the game development process works, but if they are already working on trophies i would think the game would be close to being done.
Ya trophies are implimented mid production phase and you normally don't work on the testing end till last quater of the game then its baiscally a cram session you have to unlock every trophie every build after hence why they do it right before code lock

Gamestop showing 4/1/12

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Injustice Gods Among Us

That Collector's Edition sounds sick!

* Contains alternate Red Son character skins for Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy, plus 20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline

* Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS - THE NEW 52

* The statue and The Lasso of Truth

plus more
I Doubt the game will come out on aprils fools day and like two days after easter.... i am pretty sure the second week of april is were its gonna be at which im okay with