What's new

Injustice Rivalries: will the lines be redrawn?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I describe myself the exact same way, "And I'm a pretty damn decent player"
Then let's be pals and destroy every adversary we meet.

Dismantle the establishment, board by board.
Saw the tables of tyranny in half.
We'll burn the Krusty Krab of normalcy and bland to the fucking ground.

Then let's be pals and destroy every adversary we meet.

Dismantle the establishment, board by board.
Saw the tables of tyranny in half.
We'll burn the Krusty Krab of normalcy and bland to the fucking ground.
Will you also restore the working man to his rightful glory and gnaw at the ankles of big business?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Will you also restore the working man to his rightful glory and gnaw at the ankles of big business?
YOU FUCKING KNOW I WILL

And here, to save some trouble in the future for everyone who will inevitably cry foul and blame everyone from Paulo to Shao Kahn for their inability to succeed in IG2, allow me to fashion you a chant:

NRS IS UNFAIR
SONIC FOX IS IN THERE
STANDING AT THE CONCESSION
PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION

SinkFla

Noob
I want to get better, level up and start some rivalries this year. But even people who body me and start out being rude eventually tell me I'm too nice and apologize for the attitude haha. Inb4 "fuck u scrub"

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
I would do commentary when I'm at events but I am never asked. I'm not in the commentary Illuminati and don't care to be involved in the political and e-sports drama.
Awe that's terrible. We need hype commentators to amp people up, I feel in MKX they were a little far and few between but MKX wasn't exactly the most commentary friendly game imo just because of how fast it was. Let's bring back the hype and stop being so nice to one another. Assholes.

Vinnysouls

Spongebob
yeah PL is delusional as fuck, you can't take away those evo wins tho. Sure you might be better than him in mkx but his record still makes yours look like trash regardless of what you say, hoping for PL to come back strong for inj 2!

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
Injustice had amazing scenes and locals: atlanta, chicago, ohio, florida, tristate, virginia, west coast, texas. It was flooded and awesome. A local tournament almost every day of the week, so there was always some good play to watch. Most hype thing I can think of for mkx was the cowboy vs king mm and it was because that match also had naming rights. Here's hoping injustice 2 brings back some of that local connection.
I hope we can restore locals in Atlanta. Weekly locals at Yomi during the beginning of MKX created a lot of buzz around MK

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Man...I want a Rivaliry. Someone talk shit so we can start a thing please...

Wait....I got it.

@SaltShaker @Tweedy Suck ass trash tier Raven and Gorilla Not Zod. Both of you plays make me sick. Your both overrated and smell like ground beef stirred between @Eddy Wang fat ass thighs. The three of you collectively makeup 48.8% of everything wrong in this game. Bitches.

@YOMI FOREVER KING Yeah fish nugget, goat lickin, booty scratchin, Tom Brady Double Chin havin, Wonder Chef triple chin havin, ole I smell like Sonicfox's hat when he take it off ass boi. Face me cowards.