What's new

Guide Injustice - Photos of Flash's Specials List, Combos, Frame Data and More from Igromir 2012, Russia

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
"Aris aka Mr. Riddler from Russia attended the Igromir Game Show in Moscow, Russia where NetherRealm held a small tournament for the game. Russia's finest showed up and had plenty of time to try the game out. With this being said, Aris has prepared their discoveries, combos opinions, videos and photos of the event." STORMS, Injustice (build) Gods Among Us - The Flash. Combos tutorial. I just show you all what i know at the moment. It's just earlier build. All things in the game are imbalanced.

Specials:

Lightning Charge: b, f+3 ( special mid )
Lightning Kick: d, f+1 ( special mid )
Sonic Pound: d, f+3 ( special mid - overhead )
Running Man: d, d ( charge ) :
- f+2 ( mid - overhead )
- f+1 ( mid )
- f+3 ( low )
Flying Uppercut: d, b+3

All The Flash’s specials are definitely safe on block except for super move =). Because super move you can punish super move only.

Annotation: Some pokes can be linked with special and lead to combo. Of course this is horrible. It should not be so.

1 ) Some meterless combos:

Midscreen.

а ) d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 = 40 % (invented by Belial)

b ) 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 40 % (invented by Kingusha, max damage by Mr.Riddler)

c ) 1, 1, 2 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = < 45 % (invented by Mr. Riddler)

d ) [d+1] ~ d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~d, b+3 = 45 – 47 % (invented by Mr. Riddler, max damage by Kingusha)

Wall combos.

a ) (closer to the wall) 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 ~ (now you are near the wall) ~ 1, 1 ~ 3, 2 ~ 1, 1, 2 ~ d, b+3 < 38 % (invented by Mr. Riddler)

b ) (near the wall) d, b+3 ~ 1, 1 ~ 3, 2 ~ 1, 1, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 35 % (invented by Mr. Riddler)

2 ) Some EX combos:

Midscreen only.

a ) [d+1] ~ EX d, f+1 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 65 % (invented by Mr.Riddler (60%), max damage by Kingusha) (also it’s the biggest combo we’ve ever could found)
If he’ll do this combo without d+1 you’ll get a 60 %

b ) From midscreen distance (not a full distance) EX b, f+2 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 55 % (invented and max damage by Kingusha)
Also you can do this combo using Running Man and then push EX f+1…

3) combo with super move:

a ) 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ Super Move = 58 % ( difficult combo enough )

P. S. "d+1 ~ d, b+3" aka infinite =) You cannot jump out ( I guess here is plus on block )

Videos:

1) This video shows 2 combos only:
a) 0:00 - [d+1] ~ EX d, f+1 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 65 %
b) 0:21 - EX b, f+2 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 55 %

2) Freeplay video Mr. Riddler (P1) vs Kingusha (P2)

flash1.jpgflash2.jpgflash3.jpg

Prepared by Mr. Riddler (Aris).

Ok, I know damn well, that you don't just start a combo by just walking up to them majority time, did you try any or these combos by a jump in or a cross up?

What crosses up?

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
Prinz: I didn't take Wonder Woman at all =).I have no time to learn her.

Karried: No, because it's very hard (we couldnot) to do cross up. Yes I know it's sad.

Prinz: I didn't take Wonder Woman at all =).I have no time to learn her.

Karried: No, because it's very hard (we couldnot) to do cross up. Yes I know it's sad.

Is it hard because of bad mechanics/the system not fully being developed/implemented or hard because you're like a MK player and don't fully understand cross ups yet?

What about just straight up Jump In starters?

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
Is it hard because of bad mechanics/the system not fully being developed/implemented or hard because you're like a MK player and don't fully understand cross ups yet?

I was learning The Flash only. I dont know about others character, may be other character can to do cross ups and even bounce. But i dont think so. So many things in this build are not found.

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
Of course there is bounce in the game. Each character has bounce, but it cannot be done in air ( in this build ).

Bounces:
1. b+3 Wall bounce combo (it can be done on fullscreen as well (smth like this: Arrow barrage combo) =) )
2. Also the game has some combo cancels (bounces)
popup cancel - f, f+R2
pushaway cancel - b, b +R2
If you use combo cancels ( bounces too ) you spend 2 bars =)

insignis

Noob

as far as I tried:
cross up problem is that character doesn't turn to the opponent during the jump and attacks whiff.
jump in punch - it's pretty scary to jump on one of top players in MK in Russia :D anyway didn't even test if jump in hits can lead to combo.

also it's not that necessary to jump as Flash 'cuz his 32 has good rangeand become safe if end it with special

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I really like the way and hope in teh final build all move has frama data showing like that

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
How are the strings?

There dialed like MK right? Are they more lenient? Like do you still have to input the string as fast as humanly possible even before the first hit lands?

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
Rathalos. Strings are the same as in MK9. But we have got some problems with cross ups (jump in punch, jump in kick) We dont know how it links...

I forgot to write one combos yet:
EX d, f+3 (overhead, pushback on hit) ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 47%.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
65-80% combos are fine, dont think mk9 Think mvc3 or something.... this is gonna be a combo based game so this damage is normal.

as far as I tried:
cross up problem is that character doesn't turn to the opponent during the jump and attacks whiff.
jump in punch - it's pretty scary to jump on one of top players in MK in Russia :D anyway didn't even test if jump in hits can lead to combo.

also it's not that necessary to jump as Flash 'cuz his 32 has good rangeand become safe if end it with special
The character not turning to the opponent has nothing to do with a cross up not working. The character wouldn't turn unless they successfully blocked the cross up anyway. The hit box of the move has everything to do with it. For example, in SF Ryu's jumping mk crosses up because the hit box stretches from his knee to his front foot.

redeyes

Button Masher
hmm wonder if flash will get some sort of grounding reset like f4 for kabal or 112 for sonya / skarlet then be able to do his running man charge for a mix up.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
65-80% combos are fine, dont think mk9 Think mvc3 or something.... this is gonna be a combo based game so this damage is normal.
You guys have to remember that in MVC3, you have 3 characters.

A 100% combo in MVC3 is essentially just a 33% combo. Stop comparing this game to MVC3 already, they seem absolutely nothing alike.