What's new

Injustice PC button config issues.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I installed Injustice in the PC for my arcade cabinet. The cabinet only has a 6 button setup and Injustice forces me to select a button for things like throw. The problem is when I do select a button for throw it overrides the config that I want. The same thing actually happens in MK9 PC. Is there a way I can reach a config file of some sort and manually set the buttons through windows?

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
injustice and mk 5 button games
I got injustice set up as
LP MB MP
SP int trait

grab – lp+sp
intractable- lp+mp
flip stance is mp+sp I think
super = lp+mp+mb

for mk
1 BL 2
3 tag 4

grab -1+3
flip stance 3+4
xray - 3+4+BL

Scoot Magee

My problem is that I cannot set the buttons how I want to because the game forces me to set buttons for stance switch and throw. If I try to leave the button unassigned it won't let me leave the config menu and since I only have 6 buttons it forces me to select one of the buttons on my cabinet that I need for more important inputs. Then my more important inputs get switched over to a button that's not even available on my cabinet.

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
you can not config with 6 buttons sticks, that kinda sucks, you can use interactables by pressing light + medium and stance switch by pressing medium + heavy.

Scoot Magee

you can not config with 6 buttons sticks, that kinda sucks, you can use interactables by pressing light + medium and stance switch by pressing medium + heavy.
That really sucks. I"m forced to have throw as my 6th button instead of interact. I'm guessing the only way I can remedy this is with joy2key but I was trying to avoid that.