What's new

injustice PC button config Issues

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Anyone else have trouble with the game resetting the button configs after each match?
If so. Any way to fix or make some permemant configs with the game files?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Anyone else have trouble with the game resetting the button configs after each match?
If so. Any way to fix or make some permemant configs with the game files?
I have the same issue and it drives me crazy. Are you playing vs someone at your place or are you having this issue online?

This happens to me when I have friends over and we all change our buttons a bit. Its annoying when all you want to do is change a character.

I don't have a soloution to this and hope someone on here does. Game already is unplayable online and sucks I have this button issue myself. I don't know if this matters because every pc game I have doesn't have this issue including MK9 but i use the following game pads on my pc regular xbox 360 plugged to my pc Via wireless adapter/wired controller & using a PS3 gamepad via motionjoy.

Basically you have to do it once every time you switch characters or go back to the character select screen. But if you keep hitting rematch, after both your buttons are set, you should be good to go.

Cat

Thats annoying. Someone who knows about pc mods should find a fix for this. And yes its playing multiplayer not online

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
if you restart the match, it won't happen, but if you go back to character select screen, it happens ;____;

Reactions: Cat
Oh and @Cat if it helps. If you do change characters or stages, all you really have to do is pause and just "look" at your button setup. That magically fixes it. You don't have to re set your buttons every time.

Cat

Oh and @Cat if it helps. If you do change characters or stages, all you really have to do is pause and just "look" at your button setup. That magically fixes it. You don't have to re set your buttons every time.
yeah show started doing that, but im glad its not during a rematch cus that would suck.. lol
pc version runs so clean on my pc its awesome

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
What I found to work is just go to the controller setting at the main menu. You dint have to change anything open it and go to a match. Only time I have problem is when I play verse Zatanna.