What's new

Injustice PC - $12.49 on GMG

No it does not. I truly regret buying this and mk when they were on sale last month.
At least for me, it drops frames, and my computer is only 1 yr old.

Noone is on as well.

Delriach

Sindelly
Horribad netcode and does require a bit of a powerful computer to run comfortably.
From the few matches I played online the netcode seems as iffy as the console sadly. I had to tweak some settings on my laptop but I got it to run at 60 consistently. I had to drop the resolution though :(

No it does not. I truly regret buying this and mk when they were on sale last month.
At least for me, it drops frames, and my computer is only 1 yr old.

Noone is on as well.
barely anyone is online in any version for some reason. It's quite a shame. I bought MK when it was on sale too. It's good fun to mess around with but with no one to play it makes me cry.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
From the few matches I played online the netcode seems as iffy as the console sadly. I had to tweak some settings on my laptop but I got it to run at 60 consistently. I had to drop the resolution though :(

barely anyone is online in any version for some reason. It's quite a shame. I bought MK when it was on sale too. It's good fun to mess around with but with no one to play it makes me cry.
The netcode is bad yeah

the other thing is that for some reason its "seems" like no one is on but actually they just have a really messed up lobby system. Sometimes there will be people on, other times its like all rooms are empty. Its odd as hell

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
PS4 is dead also. I regret buying it for it when the PS4 came out. I needed a Next gen fighter and thought it would be busier, I was mistaken. I hope KI doesn't fall to the same fate as I have never had a hard time finding a match. I guess with the Lobby implementation coming soon, we will find out how many players are going to be on at a time.

If you find the right people and have a good connection, this and MK9 can both be very enjoyable. However, the game consists of people from South Africa with 5694690246902496024960240629460294602 ping and day 1 tactics.

I found someone who was in a similar region as me, and our matches are lag free and awesome.

but seriously...

i was forced to buy mk9 on pc, because on ps3 i'd be stuck at "connecting lobby screen" (karma for me shitting on how bad the netcode is? MAYBE). but all my other fighting games (including shitty injustice) worked flawlessly online. :/

but the few matches I played with mikemetroid weren't too too bad imo. hardly slightly better netcode than on ps3. i dunno why injustice could be any worse. :/

NRS "when will YOU ever learn?"

Turnbull

Noob
It kind of sucks online. Probably worse than ps3. Sometimes my friend will join a room, and my game won't even SEE him in the room/can't connect...and He's local...and it's not my PC hardware, running a 3770k and gtx770...