What's new

Injustice on PC is on a 75% Sale ($7.49) - Until Sep. 22nd

That's about what I paid for the game on one of the various sales....and I honestly regret the purchase. Even putting aside what a disasterous shape the pc community for it is in, It is seriously one of the worst ports I have played in years which makes it unusable even as a training tool.

I have a GTX 770 with a 3.2 ghz i7 and even on 1280x720 with every single setting turned down to the lowest possible level my xbox 360 still offers a much smoother and more consistent framerate.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
That's about what I paid for the game on one of the various sales....and I honestly regret the purchase. Even putting aside what a disasterous shape the pc community for it is in, It is seriously one of the worst ports I have played in years which makes it unusable even as a training tool.

I have a GTX 770 with a 3.2 ghz i7 and even on 1280x720 with every single setting turned down to the lowest possible level my xbox 360 still offers a much smoother and more consistent framerate.
This is discouraging me from getting mkx on PC.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

That's really weird.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine

After recent patch it kinda works better for me I feel. Not sure if that's the case of I'm just high.
Can't comment on community though. Looks like it's almost gone by now.