What's new

Injustice Interview w/ Senior Producer Adam Urbano Plus Feedback from Tournament Players at E3

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today on the Playstation YouTube channel, they released a very nice interview with NetherRealm Studio's Senior Producer on Injustice - Gods Among Us. This eight minute interview shows a little more gameplay then we've seen before including a "divekick" move from Wonder Woman at around the 7:15 minute marker. The best chunk of information from this interview would have to be Adam Urbano confirming the game running on 60 frames per second, exactly like Mortal Kombat 9.

dc1.jpg

Additionally, vVv CD Jr as well as EMP Tom Brady are at E3 and today they've been playing Injustice... some of them were very skeptical at first, however... as per CD Jr: taken from his twitter.

"Ok so far injustice is looking like its going to be a great fighter,in game frame data,hit trade,reversals,breakers,a nice meter,cross ups!!"

Be sure to follow both MK_Tom Brady and CD Jr for updates on the game!

Video credit: Fill Pops

Attachments

Albo

Noob
In game frame data? That would help the community level up a lot faster than was possible with mk9. Just to clarify, it sounds self explanatory but does CDjr mean the frame data would be viewable in game?

CYracks

Command Grabber
Bro check out VF5's trainer on YouTube it is GDLK! NRS reads these boards & they know our concerns, so I have faith in them.
Yeah, imagine being able to analyze every character's strings out of the gate and figure out all their characteristics the first day you play the game. Poor Somberness :( jk Somberness is awesome

Yeah, imagine being able to analyze every character's strings out of the gate and figure out all their characteristics the first day you play the game. Poor Somberness :( jk Somberness is awesome
Somberness has worked hard enough he deserves the break. I'm very excited because that's 100% true! I'm playing well in Vf5 because I know what's safe/punishable right away, but I suck at 3d fighters. Also, we have cross ups because they got rid of the block button!

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
The more i hear, the more i need to see this game at high level

16 bit is a lucky bastard

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Bro.. Imagine what Check is going to do with this game.
My body is ready

SZSR

Noob
OMG!!! It's Sid Freaking Shuman!!!! I thought he died in a ditch somewhere!!! (Sid is also a big MK fan like us).

Thanks a bunch for posting this interview.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Did I just read, "in game frame data and hit trades?" I've been crying non stop about how MK needs legit hit trades. This has me so pumped now.