What's new

Injustice Interview w/ Hector - Controls, EVO, Features Added from Direct Feedback from FGC

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
IGN has interviewed NetherRealm Studios producer, Hector Sanchez regarding Injustice. In this interview we scrutinize Hector's poker face as IGN starts naming characters. Hector either says "yes" or there's silence. Hector explains to IGN that Injustice is going to be the pinnacle of how much they listen to the community whether it be a normal consumer or the technical feedback that they would receive from a fighting game community member and/or tournament player. Hector also says that he hopes for Injustice to be at Evo next year, however he states that this game is meant to satisfy the majority and not just a select group of people i.e. FGC.

Hear about this as well as control features and an online practice mode?

Credit: pherleece

Attachments

trufenix

bye felicia
Hey, why he didn't confirm Doomsday ????
He also kept quiet on Bane, even though he was "revealed" the same day as Lex. Honestly, the fact that he can keep the roster straight with all this random teasing and half revealing is a miracle.
Edit: Which is actually funny, cause Hector tweeted about Bane a couple days ago. lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS NOW! Stop NRS! In game frame data? This might make MK look like a joke lol.

BUT SERIOUSLY CONTINUE...

I don't see the point in having mk style inputs and sf style. MK style is easier and people who play on stick will likely use them anyways. I can only see it making a difference if they change certain motions, such as MK dbf turns into SF half circle.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
How nervous are Aquaman fans right now!???? lol

Hector didnt confirm in the vid and he didnt show up in the pre-quel comic book yet either....

I think he's like 98+% in but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I don't see the point in having mk style inputs and sf style. MK style is easier and people who play on stick will likely use them anyways. I can only see it making a difference if they change certain motions, such as MK dbf turns into SF half circle.
Its great though to attract the capcom only style players... I think its great that the OPTION is there.

So it's confirmed that we can turn off stage hazards if we want?

Pretty neat, I suppose. I hope they stay included in tournament play, but having the option to turn them off is nice security in case some incredibly broken uses for them are found. Until that time comes though, I hope the community embraces the changes NRS is trying to make in order to spice up the fighting formula.

How nervous are Aquaman fans right now!???? lol

Hector didnt confirm in the vid and he didnt show up in the pre-quel comic book yet either....

I think he's like 98+% in but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
geoff johns already said he played as him, so i'm confident.

me too, i gota think he's in but man , no sign of him anywhere... I hope when they do unveil him he makes a big splash....... Get it? Big splash!?
i think that's what they want, he is seen as lame and they want to shock people when they reveal him

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
colt hecterrific

Can one of you go into more detail about the SF style controls?

Like is it just DF > Fireball?
Or does it remove inputs like FF and DBF in favor of something easier to do on a stick? Like a DP or half circle motion?