What's new

Injustice Interruptible Strings for all characters?

Updated the thread a bit. Starting to get the feeling any string with a gap can be backdashed, but I don't want to jump to that conclusion yet, considering harley's 11*2 string has gunshots that could catch a backdash.

Other:
-batman's 11*3 can be mbb3 punished (known, but not done enough in play in my opinion)
-Green laterns b1*2 can be mbb3 punished, while b1*3 cannot

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
For Hawkgirl I would remove back 2,2 it doesn't have a gap and it's not interruptible.

Not spacing it correctly isn't a hole in the string because when done correctly there's no parry, poke, armor, back dash etc that can do anything about the string.

Great thread..we should update it and frontpage it.

Bump
Thanks Relaxedstate, I still need to figure out the number of frames each gap is (and there are a couple of others I missed that I'll update now). I also need to purchase the DLC sometime; I wanted to make a vid showing all strings that could be backdashed, mbb3, or supered (or someone on TYM could do it, I don't mind). Reason being is it would make identifying which strings to backdash/super that much easier, especially for beginners (like myself).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Just a few additions/changes :p

Batgirl's b2*u3 and b2*d3 have backdashable gaps in them.
Martian doesn't have a 223 string, it's 22b3.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Thanks Relaxedstate, I still need to figure out the number of frames each gap is (and there are a couple of others I missed that I'll update now). I also need to purchase the DLC sometime; I wanted to make a vid showing all strings that could be backdashed, mbb3, or supered (or someone on TYM could do it, I don't mind). Reason being is it would make identifying which strings to backdash/super that much easier, especially for beginners (like myself).
Wouldn't it be cheaper at this point to buy the Ultimate edition?

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Cyborg is free. Seriously i played a catwoman and she b3 threw my f22 string we both wiffed each other