What's new

Injustice in asia...

DeftMonk

Noob
When I play this game in asia (I am a dj and frequent many countries/continents) everyone I know says this game blows and MKX is far better... I didn't understand why until I realized there are no rooms for this game since the matchmaking is so good and the only people in asia playing this are playing player match(which I never touched before coming here to work). Holy shit is the gear system in this game dumb as fuck. Seriously, it has made me realize this is a MAJOR downfall in this game.

I realize initially they thought..."no need to balance all the gear moves (as they tried to do with mkx 3 per char system) so who cares how ridiculous it will get". Imagine if the only matches u can get are either with an atrocious who has Dex out...THE ENTIRE MATCH or a super girl/batman who has twice as much hp as you, does twice as much damage as you, and gets 2 bars off first touch. Seriously I am just making this post to say as much as I hate the upside down match bs from multiverse/tower or whatever silly crap they add for casuals...this is a fighting game...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY KEEP THIS BS OUT OF MK11. Thanks.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Another gear complaint thread...
I don't understand this. Asian players say the game sucks because there are no rooms, or because player matches only have players with good gear in it? Why not just play ranked or competitive player matches

DeftMonk

Noob
Another gear complaint thread...
I don't understand this. Asian players say the game sucks because there are no rooms, or because player matches only have players with good gear in it? Why not just play ranked or competitive player matches
You are saying the gear is balanced and fun for all? Bro I would play those modes if I could.. I am not asian, im here working and there are so little people playing this game I can q ranked for an hour or player for 5 minutes and get a match...which would you choose?

What are the positive things to the gear mode may I ask as you obviously enjoy it so?

Also I am not referring to stats I am saying the gear moves/bonuses/legendary stuff is rediculously unbalanced... Legendaries for example: Would you rather have a triple jump with batman or perma dex star with atrocitus? I mean, to me its obvious this is just some half ass way to add content without trying to worry about balancing it in the slightest.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
You are saying the gear is balanced and fun for all? Bro I would play those modes if I could.. I am not asian, im here working and there are so little people playing this game I can q ranked for an hour or player for 5 minutes and get a match...which would you choose?

What are the positive things to the gear mode may I ask as you obviously enjoy it so?

Also I am not referring to stats I am saying the gear moves/bonuses/legendary stuff is rediculously unbalanced... Legendaries for example: Would you rather have a triple jump with batman or perma dex star with atrocitus? I mean, to me its obvious this is just some half ass way to add content without trying to worry about balancing it in the slightest.
I typed a really long text explaining everything but fuck that I don't feel like posting it so here's the short version.
I would actually choose ranked I'd rather wait for a good match than get a quick shitty one, no I don't think gear is balanced and it truly is frustrating sometimes, the positive things for gear are the appearance customization options and certain specific gear moves that aren't too weak or too powerful, yeah I'd rather have Batman's triple jump which as a matter of fact I do. the end