Debut: Mortal Kombat 3 (1995)
Voice Lani Minella

Appearance
Sheeva's alternative costume from Mortal Kombat 9

Class:
Power

Alignment/Side: Villain

Bio:
Sheeva is a member of a race of four-armed giants called Shokan. Her markings show that she is of the aristocratic Draco lineage. Much like the rest of her kind, she pledged her allegiance with the emperor Shao Kahn, thus bringing in honor. She was a master jailer in Shao Kahn's dungeon until his demise in the aftermath of the Forces of Light's defeat against Shao Kahn's forces. Interestingly, prior to their victory, Sheeva saw signs of her people being out of favor for the emperor and will soon be replaced by Centaur. Sheeva and her Shokan brethren are about to embark to a new realm, free of Tarkatan and Centaur alike.

Powers/Abilities:
*Super strength
*Multiple arms
*Pyrokinesis
*Endurance

Intro/Outro:
*Intro: Sheeva stomps on the floor as she walks her way to the battlefield (only her feet are seen). The camera zooms out to a full-body shot of Sheeva herself. Sheeva clinches her fist and says, "For the Shokan!"
*Outro: Sheeva flexes her muscles and then poses sensually to the camera.

SpecialMoves:
*Fireball: Sheeva shoots a fireball at her opponent.
*Jump Stomp: She jumps off of the picture and stomps onto her opponent; Meter Burn has her repeatedly stomping on her opponent.
*Ground Pound: She stomps on the ground and causes the opponent to bounce off of it.
*Grab N Punch: She grabs onto her opponent with two of her arms and then punches him/her in the face with two other fists.
*Anti-Air Grab: She grabs her opponent in-air and slams him/her to the ground.
*Low Grab: She grabs her ducking opponent and throws him/her.

Character Trait:
*Multiple Punches: Sheeva rapidly punches her opponent with all of her fists.

Super Move:
*Slam Attack: Sheeva stomps on the ground, causing the opponent to fly up and land to the ground. She stomps on her opponent's head, then back, then lifts his/her legs and slams him/her everywhere. She then spins around and throws the opponent far away.

Ending:
Sheeva wanted her and her Shokan race to be parted away from both Tarkatan and Centaur, so they set out to an alternative Earthrealm, which was in a constant war zone. Though she has not sided with either the Regime nor the Insurgency, she went on to eliminate the One-Earth Regime and take the government for herself. After killing the High Councilor and his affiliates, Sheeva has secured for the Shokan the alternative Earthrealm. In return, they would protect it and its inhabitants from any harm, be it an invasion or crisis. Sheeve was exalted as the most honorable Shokan in their proud history.
Clash Quotes:
*General:
-"I will tear the flesh off of you!"
-"You will be crushed!"
-"I fight for the Shokan race!"
-"I will amplify you pain!"
-"You would expect mercy?!?"
-(vs. Bane/Doomsday/Solomon Grundy) "Here comes your female equivalent!"

Clash Quotes:
*General:
-"You will be crushed!"

*Attack Clash:
-Ares: "If you are an equivalent of an Amazon..."
-Sheeva: "I am no Amazon!"

-Green Lantern: "You look like Lashorr on steroids."
-Sheeva: "I don't know who that is."

-Hawkgirl: "Me against multii-arms? I can handle it."
-Sheeva: "YYou can't handle the Shokan!"

-Hawkgirl: "This mace will break those arms off!"
-Sheeva: "Not if I can help it!"

-Scorpion: "A Shokan in my turf?"
-Sheeva: "I'm here for the same reason as you!"

-Raven: "Do we really sound similar?"
-Sheeva: "I think I'm hearing it right now."

-Superman: "A four-armed Power Girl?"
-Sheeva: "Minus flight."

-(Regime) Superman: "What are you doing here?"
-Sheeva: "To overthrow your oppressive regime!"

-Wonder Woman: "See if you can outmatch my strength!"
-Sheeva: "I can outmatch any puny human's strength!"

-Wonder Woman: "A minion of Hades?"
-Sheeva: "Absolutely not!"

*Defense Clash:
-Sheeva: "I will not fall to a Motaro lookalike!"
-Ares: "I look nothing like this Motaro!"

-Sheeva: "Your powers are nothing compared to Ermac's"
-Green Lantern: "It brings me willpower!"

-Sheeva: "Your wings are nothing!"
-Hawkgirl: "THis is where your wrong, sister!"

-Sheeva: "Is that all you have?"
-Hawkgirl: "I've got plenty up my sleeve!"

-Sheeva: "Now you face the Shokan!"
-Scorpion: "I best stick with fighting the Lin Kuei."

-Sheeva: "This is no game."
-Raven: "It is a game."

-Sheeva: "You're not Raiden, yet quite consistent."
-Superman: "You mean the Japanese thunder god?"

-Sheeva: "The reign is ours!"
-(Regime) Superman: "Never!"

-Sheeva: "You've fought Centaur as well?"
-Wonder Woman: "But not one named Motaro."

-Sheeva: "Let's see you kill me with only two arms!"
-Wonder Woman: "I most gladly will!"

To make up for Power Girl not making it Injustice, we have Sheeva, a.k.a. the female Goro (she is the same species as Goro and Kintaro after all), and now you can pair her against other Power-classed females Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman!

Trivia:
*I figured her story for this entry can be akin to her ending in Mortal Kombat 9 where she and the Shokan move to Australia and make provenance there (and probably encourage Australia's congress to allow hyper-violent games like Mortal Kombat to be sold in stores as of last year in February). Here, she and the Shokan make provenance in the Injustice world, but first, they must get rid of Regime Superman.
*Slam Attack is loosely based on her X-Ray move "Slam Dance" from MK9.
*If you've ever paid attention to Raven's voice in Injustice, despite that she's supposedly voiced by Tara Strong in the game, she sounds like Lani Minella. So this is made fun of in one of her general clash quotes (which is the same one Raven has) and her clashes with Raven herself.
*Lashorr is a multi-armed Green Lantern, and is female like Sheeva, so that's who Green Lantern is talking about in the clash. You can learn more about Lashorr here and here... well this is the best I can find info on her.
*When you think about it, Sheeva could be rivals with Power Girl for both of them are women with incredible strength, muscles, and the most common superpower (duh!).
*Sheeva compares Green Lantern's powers to Ermacs because... well, if you've played Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, he did fight like Ermac. Who knows, maybe I should do an Injustice moveset for Ermac due to that. What do you think?
*Sheeva also brings up that Raiden and Superman are alike, which is why they were rivals in MKvsDCU.

Hades

Noob
Were you on crack when you thought this? You know whats a great idea? lets put not only one of the least played but also least liked characters in mortal kombat hahaha. I mean i can appreciate the thought and effort that went into this but why? Just why sheeva of all characters?

The Highlander

There can be only one
I like the thought you put into this but it is just not a good idea man. Injustice thrived because the DLC characters fit within the universe, it wasn't jarring or weird for superman to be fighting lobo or joker to be fighting batgirl. They even did a good job with scorpion (kind of) but sheeva REALLY doesn't fit in that universe.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Name: Sheeva
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Black
Debut: Mortal Kombat 3 (1995)
Voice Lani Minella

Appearance
Sheeva's alternative costume from Mortal Kombat 9

Class:
Power

Alignment/Side: Villain

Bio:
Sheeva is a member of a race of four-armed giants called Shokan. Her markings show that she is of the aristocratic Draco lineage. Much like the rest of her kind, she pledged her allegiance with the emperor Shao Kahn, thus bringing in honor. She was a master jailer in Shao Kahn's dungeon until his demise in the aftermath of the Forces of Light's defeat against Shao Kahn's forces. Interestingly, prior to their victory, Sheeva saw signs of her people being out of favor for the emperor and will soon be replaced by Centaur. Sheeva and her Shokan brethren are about to embark to a new realm, free of Tarkatan and Centaur alike.

Powers/Abilities:
*Super strength
*Multiple arms
*Pyrokinesis
*Endurance

Intro/Outro:
*Intro: Sheeva stomps on the floor as she walks her way to the battlefield (only her feet are seen). The camera zooms out to a full-body shot of Sheeva herself. Sheeva clinches her fist and says, "For the Shokan!"
*Outro: Sheeva flexes her muscles and then poses sensually to the camera.

SpecialMoves:
*Fireball: Sheeva shoots a fireball at her opponent.
*Jump Stomp: She jumps off of the picture and stomps onto her opponent; Meter Burn has her repeatedly stomping on her opponent.
*Ground Pound: She stomps on the ground and causes the opponent to bounce off of it.
*Grab N Punch: She grabs onto her opponent with two of her arms and then punches him/her in the face with two other fists.
*Anti-Air Grab: She grabs her opponent in-air and slams him/her to the ground.
*Low Grab: She grabs her ducking opponent and throws him/her.

Character Trait:
*Multiple Punches: Sheeva rapidly punches her opponent with all of her fists.

Super Move:
*Slam Attack: Sheeva stomps on the ground, causing the opponent to fly up and land to the ground. She stomps on her opponent's head, then back, then lifts his/her legs and slams him/her everywhere. She then spins around and throws the opponent far away.

Ending:
Sheeva wanted her and her Shokan race to be parted away from both Tarkatan and Centaur, so they set out to an alternative Earthrealm, which was in a constant war zone. Though she has not sided with either the Regime nor the Insurgency, she went on to eliminate the One-Earth Regime and take the government for herself. After killing the High Councilor and his affiliates, Sheeva has secured for the Shokan the alternative Earthrealm. In return, they would protect it and its inhabitants from any harm, be it an invasion or crisis. Sheeve was exalted as the most honorable Shokan in their proud history.
Clash Quotes:
*General:
-"You will be crushed!"

Clash Quotes:
*General:
-"You will be crushed!"

*Attack Clash:
-Ares: "If you are an equivalent of an Amazon..."
-Sheeva: "I am no Amazon!"

-Green Lantern: "You look like Lashorr on steroids."
-Sheeva: "I don't know who that is."

-Hawkgirl: "Me against multii-arms? I can handle it."
-Sheeva: "YYou can't handle the Shokan!"

-Hawkgirl: "This mace will break those arms off!"
-Sheeva: "Not if I can help it!"

-Scorpion: "A Shokan in my turf?"
-Sheeva: "I'm here for the same reason as you!"

-Raven: "Do we really sound similar?"
-Sheeva: "I think I'm hearing it right now."

-Superman: "A four-armed Power Girl?"
-Sheeva: "Minus flight."

-(Regime) Superman: "What are you doing here?"
-Sheeva: "To overthrow your oppressive regime!"

-Wonder Woman: "See if you can outmatch my strength!"
-Sheeva: "I can outmatch any puny human's strength!"

-Wonder Woman: "A minion of Hades?"
-Sheeva: "Absolutely not!"

*Defense Clash:
-Sheeva: "I will not fall to a Motaro lookalike!"
-Ares: "I look nothing like this Motaro!"

-Sheeva: "Your powers are nothing compared to Ermac's"
-Green Lantern: "It brings me willpower!"

-Sheeva: "Your wings are nothing!"
-Hawkgirl: "THis is where your wrong, sister!"

-Sheeva: "Is that all you have?"
-Hawkgirl: "I've got plenty up my sleeve!"

-Sheeva: "Now you face the Shokan!"
-Scorpion: "I best stick with fighting the Lin Kuei."

-Sheeva: "This is no game."
-Raven: "It is a game."

-Sheeva: "You're not Raiden, yet quite consistent."
-Superman: "You mean the Japanese thunder god?"

-Sheeva: "The reign is ours!"
-(Regime) Superman: "Never!"

-Sheeva: "You've fought Centaur as well?"
-Wonder Woman: "But not one named Motaro."

-Sheeva: "Let's see you kill me with only two arms!"
-Wonder Woman: "I most gladly will!"

To make up for Power Girl not making it Injustice, we have Sheeva, a.k.a. the female Goro (she is the same species as Goro and Kintaro after all), and now you can pair her against other Power-classed females Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman!

Trivia:
*I figured her story for this entry can be akin to her ending in Mortal Kombat 9 where she and the Shokan move to Australia and make provenance there (and probably encourage Australia's congress to allow hyper-violent games like Mortal Kombat to be sold in stores as of last year in February). Here, she and the Shokan make provenance in the Injustice world, but first, they must get rid of Regime Superman.
*Slam Attack is loosely based on her X-Ray move "Slam Dance" from MK9.
*If you've ever paid attention to Raven's voice in Injustice, despite that she's supposedly voiced by Tara Strong in the game, she sounds like Lani Minella. So this is made fun of in one of her general clash quotes (which is the same one Raven has) and her clashes with Raven herself.
*Lashorr is a multi-armed Green Lantern, and is female like Sheeva, so that's who Green Lantern is talking about in the clash. You can learn more about Lashorr here and here... well this is the best I can find info on her.
*When you think about it, Sheeva could be rivals with Power Girl for both of them are women with incredible strength, muscles, and the most common superpower (duh!).
*Sheeva compares Green Lantern's powers to Ermacs because... well, if you've played Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, he did fight like Ermac. Who knows, maybe I should do an Injustice moveset for Ermac due to that. What do you think?
*Sheeva also brings up that Raiden and Superman are alike, which is why they were rivals in MKvsDCU.

I for one commend the OP. Probably the most authentic and thought provoking post on TYM this week.

Sheeva? Not my cup of tea but everyone has their favorites and maybe the OP has Sheeva as his favorite MK character. Why parade him with negativity and harshness?

While I have to sit a look at people "demanding" xyz characters for kombat pack 2 (which is mainly smoke, kabal, fujin, and sareena) the OP doesn't have the same creative space? I mean, he WAS at the least creative here

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Like others have said, I commend the time and effort that went into this, but I don't think it would be a great idea to put her in Injustice.

Hopefully IF they include a guest character in Injustice 2 its Spawn, and if not hopefully he will be in MK11 lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I for one commend the OP. Probably the most authentic and thought provoking post on TYM this week.

Sheeva? Not my cup of tea but everyone has their favorites and maybe the OP has Sheeva as his favorite MK character. Why parade him with negativity and harshness?

While I have to sit a look at people "demanding" xyz characters for kombat pack 2 (which is mainly smoke, kabal, fujin, and sareena) the OP doesn't have the same creative space? I mean, he WAS at the least creative here
^^^^ all of this.

Con: Sheeva will never see the inside of IGAU2.
Pro: this is literally a well-thought-out-enough monster of an OP to make me really curious to see what that would look like.
Shit, I love Sheeva as a character, and there are at least half a dozen characters in IGAU I would trade for her in a heartbeat just to see how it would flesh out.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da

You have a point.
I just don't want her to be wack.
NRS are Shokan Racists.

SHEEVA THICK THO.

ando1184

Noob
First off, I applaud you on the extreme amount of detail and ideas you have going here. That being said, I have to disagree at the idea of another MK guest character. Mainly because there are soooooo many awesome characters in the DC universe, it would just be a waste in my opinion.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
This reads essentially like you ported sheeva from mk9 into igau lol

not bad per se, just strange

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
First off, I applaud you on the extreme amount of detail and ideas you have going here. That being said, I have to disagree at the idea of another MK guest character. Mainly because there are soooooo many awesome characters in the DC universe, it would just be a waste in my opinion.
They're one of the few universes that have an even bigger, more diverse, and better roster of characters to pick from than MK... Scorpion in Injustice was dope because it so unexpected, and its SCORPION Mk's iconic dude branching into their "spin-off" MK game, but doing it again wouldn't be... if they have to do it again, I'd say Scorpion or Sub-Zero again to be honest, they are the iconic MK fighters, or just don't do it at all. Even in DC comics there is excellent characters outside of the DC UNIVERSE who would make great features, Dr Manhatten and Rorschach for example

In my opinion, developers themselves may actually incorporate great and well thought out ideas into their video game -- even if they were just posted on a message board somewhere. But the problem with this one is that Sheeva is generally considered a VERY, very unlikable character... They'd be much better off including an iconic character such as Sub Zero himself (since Scorpion was in the first), or simply bring in a completely obscure character.

I don't think I'd like Liu Kang, but somebody like a Kung Lao would seem really out of place in the game. Although I (also) wouldn't want Lao, the whole idea of having a guest character is to bring that out of place feeling character into a new environment to mix things up -- which is the reason for someone like Jason or Predator. I'd really have to look at the entire MK saga for the new time line to pick someone -- but right off the top of my head, I think that Sub Zero would be far more interesting.