What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Green Arrow Reveal Trailer

Wonder what his special attack is going to be. he trailer didn't seem to show anything that stood out to be it.
They showed it, he shoots an arrow at your feet which pops you up, then he slides under you shoots an arrow which ties you up, he brings you down tied, up, than he arc jumps over you shooting bomb arrows.

They showed it, he shoots an arrow at your feet which pops you up, then he slides under you shoots an arrow which ties you up, he brings you down tied, up, than he arc jumps over you shooting bomb arrows.
That was his Super attack. I was talking about the special attack that he does when the gimmick button is pushed. :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Oh and, I thought this character sounded really lame and was hoping he wasn't gonna be in. But he looks fun as fuck to play and he has a freeze move AND zoning. I may have found my main.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i think i found out who im playing in injustice so hyped for this game
maybe he will work like smoke did in MK9

Ahhh see now this is what i like to see in my trailers nrs, actual hype gameplay with advanced combos, this trailer actually restored hope i have 4 this game, keep em coming and i might just start putting money aside 4 this...this trailer is definately some fresh air...cant wait 2 see the other 2 characters.

Reactions: Cat

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
This is the best one so far, but I don't like his super, really I don't like most of the supers in this game so far. There is a lack of a WOW! :eek: factor.

This is the best one so far, but I don't like his super, really I don't like most of the supers in this game so far. There is a lack of a WOW! :eek: factor.
Yea man the supers are dull in the game, its like their not bringing that wow factor to the table, lol the original batman super is lame, and the one they replaced is still lame, they need to step it up

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I have the same problem with half the fatalities in mk9, maybe we need to help them with some fresh ideas. And yep, Batman super is still lame :(

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
game is gonna look so dope when it drops and there high level play in torunaments...