What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us to be released in April 2013

As we reported recently being able to pretty much narrow Injustice's release date till April due to the game not being on the Wii U's game list from the point of launch till the end of March. It has now been confirmed that Injustice will release in April as being reported live from the Tokyo Game Show in Japan. A set date in April has not been announced.

With Injustice very possibly being a fighting game title to be introduced to the EVO Championship Series next year, this is very good news for the fighting game community.

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
as broken as its going to be it looks fun as hell,yeah i'll proberly buy it,it'll see me through until mk 10 comes out.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Two things, my Gamestop manager just back from his manager's conference where they held a mini injustice tournament to whoever wanted to play, the Top 4 proceeded like this....

1. Flash
2. Nightwing
3. Flash
4. Flash

see the trend?

Let's hope this isn't what it's actually going to look like (considering there will be a lot more characters but still).

Secondly, if you go to any Gamestop you'll see Injustice on a list of future releases that you're able to pre-order in which the date is set for April 1st but the date is also located to the right of the title which indicates a street date.

EX.
10/2/12 - Resident Evil 6 10/2/12 SD
1/1/13 - XCOM
4/1/12 - Injustice: Gods Among Us 4/1/12

Resident Evil is a confirmed Street Date (SD) with a date after the title, Injustice has a date next to it without an SD, which I think is because it's too long to fit on the list we have in the computers while XCOM has no confirmed SD with a tentative date and nothing after the title. So don't be surprised if it's an April 1st release.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Two things, my Gamestop manager just back from his manager's conference where they held a mini injustice tournament to whoever wanted to play, the Top 4 proceeded like this....

1. Flash
2. Nightwing
3. Flash
4. Flash

see the trend?

Let's hope this isn't what it's actually going to look like (considering there will be a lot more characters but still).

Secondly, if you go to any Gamestop you'll see Injustice on a list of future releases that you're able to pre-order in which the date is set for April 1st but the date is also located to the right of the title which indicates a street date.

EX.
1/1/13 - XCOM

Resident Evil is a confirmed Street Date (SD) with a date after the title, Injustice has a date next to it without an SD, which I think is because it's too long to fit on the list we have in the computers while XCOM has no confirmed SD with a tentative date and nothing after the title. So don't be surprised if it's an April 1st release.
April 1st? maybe they reveal it was all just a big joke and that it is just MK10 with DC skins as DLC content. Or that its actually a kart racer.

Anyway I'm extremely excited for this despite how broken it will inevitibly be. I hope I get a chance to play it before release.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we reported recently being able to pretty much narrow Injustice's release date till April due to the game not being on the Wii U's game list from the point of launch till the end of March. It has now been confirmed that Injustice will release in April as being reported live from the Tokyo Game Show in Japan. A set date in April has not been announced.

With Injustice very possibly being a fighting game title to be introduced to the EVO Championship Series next year, this is very good news for the fighting game community.

Attachments

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?

1. Flash
2. Nightwing
3. Flash
4. Flash

see the trend?

EX.
1/1/13 - XCOM

Aren't there like 5 total characters currently released? and everyone wants to play flash...so...yeah.

Also...how many more characters are there to be released? thought the character selection screen had 10-15 more slots?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I was just speculating guys, trying to possibly narrow it down, I'm glad I got blasted for offering some insight lol