What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic #10 is out!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
The long running series of prequel comics written by Tom Taylor, releases every Tuesday digitally. These comics provide an insight and set up framework for the upcoming fighting game by NetherRealm Studios -- Injustice: Gods Among Us. Today fans of the comic series and video game were greeted with issue #10. As the tension between Batman and Superman continues to fuel, we are also introduced to new heroes.

To find out who made an appearance purchase by visiting the following link -- HERE

Attachments

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Wow Aquaman came off as extremely cool!
Lol this version of Damian is a little more "dude" than his comics Pompous self.
And I'm just gonna say it:
This is the worst version of Wonder Woman I have ever seen.She sucks.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
This colorist has got to figure out that Hal has brown hair. This is getting silly.
Mixed him up with Dick.

Wasn't there a major coloration issue two weeks ago during the Captain Cold/Raven/etc issue where they completely miscolored Nightwing and GL with eachother's palettes?

Dem production values.

Mixed him up with Dick.

Wasn't there a major coloration issue two weeks ago during the Captain Cold/Raven/etc issue where they completely miscolored Nightwing and GL with eachother's palettes?

Dem production values.
Yes.

Gotta say, Damian's a bit dickish, but so was Jason Todd. And really Supes, you could've ripped Bruce's head off. Watch the temper Big Blue. While I don't think he's wrong for finally taking out The Joker, Superman is rapidly going towards the slippery slope. Like Bruce said, it always starts with just one. However, I can easily see how Damian would gravitate more towards Superman's ways thanks to his upbringing.

Man...Aquaman's men have really itchy trigger fingers. And apparently the entire situation has given Wonder Woman a hair-trigger temper. I guess now we know why they were on "the brink of war" before Aquaman decided to submit to the Regime.

Aqua never submitted to the Regime..
Aquaman's reveal trailer said:
After years of living on the bring of war, I have decided to yield to the Regime.
What part of that slipped your attention? Just because he saw what the treaty would require of him and essentially told Flash and Shazam to screw off doesn't mean that he hadn't decided to submit before seeing Superman's conditions.