What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Playstation Vita Good Games Thread

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
Ggs homie! Dat joker was fuckin me up! And dat mmh zatanna much up sucks! Ggs again pimp

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
I have yet managed to find a game online. I almost got 1 match started, but it disconnected before the game even came to the select screen :(

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
ThaShiveGeek im trying to make her main but ill always love harley. When u learn tha match up more im gonna be in trouble. I still have a lot of work to put in wit her. I just love her cause she remind me of skarlet in a way

ThaShiveGeek Gg's man i have no answer to that joker zone with GL, sorry i had to swap to deathstroke =0 spent all night on the ps3 with a buddy online zoning me with joker... ill get you one day

Pyronn

Noob
If anyone wants to hit me up for matches my handle is: PyronN on PSN. I just picked this game up Sunday,..... and I only found like 2 people when searching for Ranked or Private :/

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
ThaShiveGeek Gg's man i have no answer to that joker zone with GL, sorry i had to swap to deathstroke =0 spent all night on the ps3 with a buddy online zoning me with joker... ill get you one day
Lol. I think it's more the lag. Your reptile gives me major trouble. Did you know that everytime you MB OR is makes the game lag even offlline? Like MMH over head teleports. They need to fix the frame rate issues.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I have applied a sticky to this thread so that it will show up right away at the top of the PS Vita forum.

Also touched up the title a bit, if that's okay. (sorry, I'm picky like that :p )

Lol. I think it's more the lag. Your reptile gives me major trouble. Did you know that everytime you MB OR is makes the game lag even offlline? Like MMH over head teleports. They need to fix the frame rate issues.
Yea, sometimes in battle mode the game runs in slow motion. It gets annoying. A few of my friends online have already gone back to MK9 and traded in their copy of the game =/ I'm going to have a little more faith than that and give it a few months. My opinion, NRS makes amazing single player/offline games. With that said, they have no idea how to make a smooth online experience. What company ported the game again? P---- something? You would think since they did an alright job with mk9 that they could take what they learned and do a better job, not a half assed job on the second major fighting title they ported.

xBlaze_13

Y NO CHAMELEON!?
I wanna test out my Black Adam and maybe Catwoman. Anyone up for some matches? And so far which map do you think is best for online play? I was beating this one guy so bad that he deliberately picked Doomsday and went straight to Fortress of Solitude.....

Pyronn

Noob
.... And so far which map do you think is best for online play?
I felt like Aquaman's lair ran very smooth, and had little to no hiccups in frame rate. I guess you also want to select the map with the least amount of activity in the background.

Matix218

Get over here!
I felt like Aquaman's lair ran very smooth, and had little to no hiccups in frame rate. I guess you also want to select the map with the least amount of activity in the background.
I agree I think aquaman stage has least amount of frame rate drop