What's new

Injustice | Gods Among Us decorates the halls of E3

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thanks to Destructoid, via heads up from the Kombat Tabloid, we have some pictures of the halls of the LACC where E3 is held. As you can see, Injustice | Gods Among Us will have a HUGE presence at E3 2012. So check out the pics, like the one below, right HERE and stay tuned to TYM for the latest Injustice news as it happens!!

Attachments

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
reminds me of what they did with MK.
I hope they have a badass booth like last time too!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Something tells me this game is gonna be huge...
its the perfect time w dark knight rises, avengers, spider man, iron man 3, etc etc etc

If they get it right this could be a large blockbuster and WB will re-up w NRS

i understood they had a 2 game WB title deal with them

Also could lead to even more confidence financially for them for the next mk

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Looks great and this will only strengthen MK with the "from the creators of Mortal Kombat" attached to this game. Bravo.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
its the perfect time w dark knight rises, avengers, spider man, iron man 3, etc etc etc

It also isn't cartoony like UMVC3. Nothing against UMVC3 (except for the fact that I hate it), but I:GAU has a much darker, grittier feel and I think this will separate it from other comic book fighters. It sort of reminds me of Arkham City if they translated that to a fighter. Grundy looks like the same model from Arkham City, even.

I'm a massive Batman freak, so I'm super interested in the direction of this game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

WB straight owns NRS, the MK IP, and a whole bunch of random Midway properties, they bought them when midway exploded for being a shit company. They don't have to re-up, they have them forever, and as long as MK continues to sell(and it has for 20 years) NRS should be fine.