What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us Black Adam Gameplay Trailer

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
He looks like a baller, but I can't stand his voice. He comes out sounding like a drugged-up Hans Gruber (which I am totally ok with), but his clash voice sounds like a rascist white guy doing a bad Middle Eastern accent.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
-has a far and close divekick
-has "bombs" that travel along the floor
-really schway looking normals

...j-just like CSZ

babalook

Noob
i wonder if when he did a grab with his trait activated if the damage is combined for like 20% off a grab, could make for some worth while grab resets.

Man I just don't like this character. I really can't get past how generic he and shazam look as characters. Not just this game, their overall comic design is bleh

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm I the only one that noticed the random Jamaican voice in the trailer? He randomly says "naive fool".

Also the line "say cheese" does not sound like Green Arrow.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I'm still unclear. Did Green Arrow stop blocking, or are his bombs now like cyraxs?

Honestly, I think they should hit low, leave the cyrax shit back in MK.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I have just found out what happens when your body is not ready for awesomeness....
I still havent found my ass' left cheek.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
*Ziplines to stage like a dork* "Now that's what I call an entrance." - Green Arrow

*Comes flying from space, slams into ground with lightning radiating through his body, and folds arms while floating on the air* "I have returned." - Black Adam.

"....Motherfu--" - Green Arrow.

Marth

Hawkgirl Aficionado
I'm still unclear. Did Green Arrow stop blocking, or are his bombs now like cyraxs?
After watching that part in slow mo a few more times, I'm confident that he's blocking. However, when the bomb triggered he was standing, not crouched, so it could hit low. The other possibility is that the bomb was like a cross-up, since there isn't a block button in IGAU, GA couldn't block both divekick and bomb. My hope is that it's both blockable low and has the ability to ambiguously cross-up. Regardless, it allows BA some sweet trapping action!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
After watching that part in slow mo a few more times, I'm confident that he's blocking. However, when the bomb triggered he was standing, not crouched, so it could hit low. The other possibility is that the bomb was like a cross-up, since there isn't a block button in IGAU, GA couldn't block both divekick and bomb. My hope is that it's both blockable low and has the ability to ambiguously cross-up. Regardless, it allows BA some sweet trapping action!
Yeah, hope its blockable low. Would seriously suck if we got another cyrax in here.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
amazing character, looks a lot more cool and bad ass than Shazam, hehe

Black Adam = like a boss, with attitude !!

They should make the characters get up slowly after going through a transition instead of bouncing up. It's only realistic they would be dazed a bit after going through so much concrete and getting crushed by huge metallic objects lol.

Other than I have no complaints about this game from what I've seen so far.