What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us Black Adam Gameplay Trailer

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Did anyone notice something weird at 1:27?

It's clearly a change in the video, like putting together two differents videos. Expectable, but very obvious this time :p

PD: Also hi to everyone, i've been lurking around from months ago XD
PD2: Forgive my english, it's awfull :S

You're probably right , NRS puts together the gameplay then they send it off to another studio to make it look good and in sequence and polish it up a bit

trufenix

bye felicia
You're probably right , NRS puts together the gameplay then they send it off to another studio to make it look good and in sequence and polish it up a bit
actually, I think Rigo does all the lifebar less gameplay stuff. The "other studio" does all the cg and mash up trailers.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I'm really shocked we haven't seen more of him. Especially because of how many people I know that are going to main him, and not to mention he only has that one battle arena video lol.
thats a good fucking point,tbh so far imo he looks like the most interesting character in the game and we havent seen shit for ages. lol black adam looks and sounds like spanish buzz from toystory 3

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
thats a good fucking point,tbh so far imo he looks like the most interesting character in the game and we havent seen shit for ages. lol black adam looks and sounds like spanish buzz from toystory 3
He is definitely one of the more intriguing and unique looking characters in the game, and I love that about him as well as Black Adam. I really hope they give us a little bit more of him in the Ares or Killer Frost fights that should be getting displayed sometime soon lol. Also, idk Adam's voice sounded pretty Egyptian to me...I could definitely hear buzz though now. Thanks, now I will never unhear it. ;_;

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
He is definitely one of the more intriguing and unique looking characters in the game, and I love that about him as well as Black Adam. I really hope they give us a little bit more of him in the Ares or Killer Frost fights that should be getting displayed sometime soon lol. Also, idk Adam's voice sounded pretty Egyptian to me...I could definitely hear buzz though now. Thanks, now I will never unhear it. ;_;
haha sorry dude. theres still abit of triforce going on aswell though.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I wasn't planning on trying out Black Adam, but then I see he's got Cody's nj fierce/Sakura's j. fierce....that's got to be a sign (still gotta main Ollie though). And that combo at the end was pretty sick too!

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I wasn't planning on trying out Black Adam, but then I see he's got Cody's nj fierce/Sakura's j. fierce....that's got to be a sign (still gotta main Ollie though). And that combo at the end was pretty sick too!
that one that started with a cross up? that shit was fucking sick,looked hella damaging too.proberly my favorite combo ive seen so far actually

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Chris G is maining Black Adam now. I swear every game I decide to play that he does we pick the same damn character. MK: Reptile,IGAU: BA,P4A: Elizabeth and I'm sure the list will grow lol.