What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us at WonderCon - Anaheim, California this weekend

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
At the Anaheim Convention center this weekend, Warner Bros will have a booth setup to demo Injustice: Gods Among Us. We have to apologize for the lateness on this due to tickets for Friday and Saturday being sold-out - Sunday are temporarily still available for (we are hearing) $10.

What build of the game they will have, we are unsure. As per the WonderCon website there is a "DC Entertainment" booth at section "801" for those with tickets (we are assuming this is correct, as we do not see anything else related to Injustice).

wbrt.jpg

Source: WB_Games
Credit: Krayzie

Attachments

LEGEND

YES!
Man I really wish we had known about Injustice being there earlier, now only Sunday tickets are available.
ya, i heard about wondercon last week and tried to see if they had injustice but couldn't find it on their site. At least we have it though

Also GuamoKun i need a member id to purchase a pass, so you will need to set one up if you havent already and pm me the info

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
we should all go in the same car if possible to save on parking

if you want you can park at my house and i can drive to the convention center, i live only 5-10 mins away from the place
Sounds like a plan.