What's new

Injustice: GAU mobile game coming this Fall to Android users

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For some time now users who have iOS mobile devices have been able to play the Injustice: Gods Among Us game for free and unlock extra costumes. With some of these costumes being exclusive to the iOS game, it'd be nice to have something for us Android users, right? Well, according to the InjusticeGame facebook page there's a mobile game coming this Fall!

We keep hearing that Android users want to play the Injustice Mobile game. We have some good news! You will be able to this fall!
injmobile.jpg

What costumes and extras are you hoping for?

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Meh, most of us already got the costumes from shared accounts found all over the internet. But I guess this is nice for people who want to play Inj when they're not at home.

hey spinky there is free info on accounts that have all the unlocks. thats what i used for all those skins. thanks to whoever gave me their account info.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
hmm, having it on android is nice, butttt, i wish they should have just make it available as a bundled dlc (i mean the unlockable skins), id rather play actual console injustice rather than swiping thru days and weeks just to unlock beyond prison superman arkham harley etc...bottomline we just want them skins, dlc,ed bon pls.