What's new

Injustice - Dinozords & JaeRoar Present "Season Pass" Ideas

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Dinozords and JaeRoar bring you guys a very interesting batch of ideas for Injustice. These guys also run the "Dinozords" podcast on Friday's that discusses Injustice by stripping down and dissecting videos, backgrounds and searching for any clue left by NetherRealm Studios. It's a very entertaining and quite educational discussion, especially if you don't read the comics.

In this video, they are presenting a 'Season Pass' idea for when the game comes out that involves DLC, story-lines and much more. Dinozords and JaeRoar are more for the comics than fighting games, but with Injustice coming out this just goes to show you DC fans may be coming out of the woodwork and in to the fighting game community.

Attachments

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Good stuff! Free DLC teasers are always a plus. I'm hopeful and sure that Netherrealm will include preorder/first day purchase incentives.

Reedoms

Noob
If they want a Wonder Woman type pre-order bonus, A League of One would be pretty badass. I do frown upon pre-order bonuses though. I'd rather just get everything up front rather than have things I want be split up just because of my area of purchase.