What's new

Injustice Comic Issue #4 Cover Art Surfaces

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The first, second and third Injustice comic book covers have already been revealed and have release dates. Today Tom Taylor, the comic book writer who is writing for this comic tweeted an image of the cover for Injustice comic issue #4. Featuring Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern going down in to the ocean... maybe after Aquaman? No release has been given yet, but you can guess it'll likely be April.
injcomic.jpg

Source: TomTaylorMade

Amr_Raed

Noob
It is kinda funny that Issue 3 is supposed to be around WW choosing a side , then having this cover kinda spoils that she chose superman .

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Tom Taylor said in an interview today:

[ IGN: Will all the characters that appear in the game have a role to play in the comic? Is there any character in particular that has stood out to you?

Taylor: I’m certainly trying to bring in every character but it’s a very large cast (as will soon be revealed), so it’s hard to give everyone their moment in the spotlight. ]

"Very large cast"?? Hope so!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Tom Taylor said in an interview today:

[ IGN: Will all the characters that appear in the game have a role to play in the comic? Is there any character in particular that has stood out to you?

Taylor: I’m certainly trying to bring in every character but it’s a very large cast (as will soon be revealed), so it’s hard to give everyone their moment in the spotlight. ]

"Very large cast"?? Hope so!

Boon said 20-30+ (he hinted more so 30 + chars like MK)... They are gonna go big

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I hope these comics come out a bit before the game maybe to hype the story. Look at DC Universe for PS3 and PC the comics were OUTSTANDING in my eyes.