What's new

Injustice Comic Issue #2 Revealed w/ Release Information

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we reported about one month ago, the first issue of the comic book series leading up to the release of Injustice: Gods Among Us is set to come out January 30th. The story of Injustice is a "new order" that is taking over and not all choose to abide by it, hence characters in the DC Universe taking sides. In regards to the brand new comic book series, it is being written by Tom Taylor with the artwork coming from Jheremy Raapack. This is definitely something to look forward to as we near Injustice.

Today and thanks to MKServer.ru we have the date of the 2nd issue of the comic, plus some artwork. This issue is set for release on Fenruary 27th w/ 40 pages for $3.99.
• Based on the story of a future video game from the creators of Mortal Kombat!
• The story of a great tragedy, the consequence of which was the establishment of a new world order. But not all the characters agree to follow the rules.
• Anti-hero character in a great battle! Writer: Tom Taylor (Tom Taylor) cover artist and author Jeremy Raapek (Jheremy Raapack) Available from February 27, 2013 • 40 pages • $ 3.99

inj3.jpg

Credit: MKServer
Source: DCComics.com

Attachments

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
"• The story of a great tragedy, the consequence of which was the establishment of a new world order."

New World order? This game has Illuminati references? SWEET!

Kingdom Come
In Kingdom Come you had a bunch of new heroes being all ruthless and without mercy. The old heroes came along to stop them.
I don't see Injustice having anything to do with that storywise.

Civil War is more likely.
But ultimately I say it's going to be a mix out of Civil War and the Injustice League.
Expect the heroes to be corrupt and ruthless and Batman come along to stop them. Together with Luthor and the other villains.
Joker could be the mainiac who teams up with the "heroes", because he 1. enjoys the chaos, 2. hates Batman.

(Although I'm not too sure about that one, since I still believe that the roster screen is still hinting out the future factions from the game and Harley being on Batmans side and not supporting her Mr. J? Doesn't make any sense.

In Kingdom Come you had a bunch of new heroes being all ruthless and without mercy. The old heroes came along to stop them.

Civil War is more likely.
But ultimately I say it's going to be a mix out of Civil War and the Injustice League.
Expect the heroes to be corrupt and ruthless and Batman come along to stop them. Together with Luthor and the other villains.
Joker could be the mainiac who teams up with the "heroes", because he 1. enjoys the chaos, 2. hates Batman.

(Although I'm not too sure about that one, since I still believe that the roster screen is still hinting out the future factions from the game and Harley being on Batmans side and not supporting her Mr. J? Doesn't make any sense.
your argument is invalid. joker and batman have a deep bromance

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm pretty sure Joker is running the league, and Batman's running the underground. I'm sure Evil Superman is probably the only one working for Big Brother. And we already saw Superman giving Lex the business in Trailer 1, so Lex isn't running it.

Reedoms

Noob
It was a war between 3 factions. Batmans Outsiders, Supermans league and Luthor with all the douchebag new people. They are just taking Luthor out of the loop.

Guarantee you that someone is going to pull a Magog and fuck something up that Supes holds dear and he's gonna go batshit.