What's new

Injustice.com Updates w/ News, Character Bios and Much More!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The official Injustice: Gods Among Us website recently updated to something more than a wallpaper. If you go to Injustice.com now you will find new, fresh character renders for all revealed characters including The Joker, Batman, Superman, Solomon Grundy, Cyborg, Bane, Lex Luthor and more! Complete with a Game Info section along withe character bios, News and Media. It's just another sign that we're getting very close to April 16th/19th!

injbio.jpg

Go now! www.injustice.com

Credit: Casselman

Attachments

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Yeah i was gonna post this!:)

I've been trashing this game since the gameplay footage, but damn Bane and Aquaman might make me buy this game...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I posted most of the screen grabs in the Injustice general thread, Including the VS thumbnails.

Has everyone but GL and Deathstroke.

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
Looks pretty epic. I didnt know until now Harley Quinn was in the game, she always makes everything more fun.
Now all we need is V in the game!

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah.. it was... well let's just say I wouldn't want to be a certain prince clown of crime in the next issue.
You kidding? Red Hood beat him like the red headed stepchild of a rented mule and he loved every second of it. In fact, I think Joker would just explode in a shower of semen if he could trick
Superman into killing him right in front of Batman.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The official Injustice: Gods Among Us website recently updated to something more than a wallpaper. If you go to Injustice.com now you will find new, fresh character renders for all revealed characters including The Joker, Batman, Superman, Solomon Grundy, Cyborg, Bane, Lex Luthor and more! Complete with a Game Info section along withe character bios, News and Media. It's just another sign that we're getting very close to April 16th/19th!

View attachment 3538

Go now! www.injustice.com

Credit: Casselman

New fresh character bios http://www.injustice.com/en/characters