What's new

Injustice - Catwoman vs Green Arrow Off-Screen Game-Play

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I hope they did, and its not something stupid like Catwoman simply doesn't have that animation yet.
Idk, in one video batman finishes someone with his super and they indeed did the "get back up and then fall over in defeat" animation.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Idk, in one video batman finishes someone with his super and they indeed did the "get back up and then fall over in defeat" animation.
Ya but this is a slightly newer build of the game, this video is the only one we have of it so far.
I'm expecting it to stay in though, because NRS is weird when it comes to really stupid problems like these.

BT-joe

green is good
holding your arrow shot imo is broken. you can control the entire situation by holding it, not fair.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Its good to know Green Arrow keeps sparkle flare arrows on hand to celebrate when he wins.

Scenario #1: I won, time to light this place up like a green 4th of July :)

Scenario #2: Oh shit, I'm out of 'actual arrows', all I have left are party favors :(

YoungTrunks

There's a storm coming
Catwoman seems to have decent rush down. I want to main someone with good rush down as I hate zoning characters. They don't fit my play style.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Awesome. Green arrow will be the second character I try out. Holding a projectile stance while moving and hoping, high and low options, jump back low projectile, upward too. Fuckin tight.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
New main. Tomorrow in addition to the feedback video I will film myself in full Green Arrow costume doing "The Bernie" as promised.
If Green Arrow makes it in I will main the shit out of him and dress up with him and do the Bernie for the boards. I'll even grow all that hair. You can quote me on this.
Don't worry. I'm already deciding to go in on Flash with a Batman backup. That is of course unless The Ray or Green Arrow makes it in. If Green Arrow makes it I will dress as him and film myself doing the Bernie. If The Ray makes it in I will be just as shocked as you are.

I just like to study cast and breakdown their uses ;)
EDIT: For the record my comment still stands...if Green Arrow makes it in I will be dressing as him and posting myself doing the Bernie as Green Arrow on the boards to express my hype.
Did...did you say Green Arrow? You realize if this happens I am on the record stating that if he makes it in I will dress up as him for the boards and dance "The Bernie".
Looks like somebody just lost a bet.

Man of my word.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
You uh actually did that huh... alright then, that's a thing.

Anyway another video of GA and Batman.

Well holding the arrow with GA it seems you can alter the direction and shoot it diagonally? GA is getting more and more silly, and its awesome.

Also batman has really neat string in the video where he uses explosives.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
You uh actually did that huh... alright then, that's a thing.
I say what I mean and I keep my word. If The Ray makes it in I will sculpt the helmet and dress up as him and do Gangnam style BTW.

Anyway another video of GA and Batman.

Well holding the arrow with GA it seems you can alter the direction and shoot it diagonally? GA is getting more and more silly, and its awesome.

Also batman has really neat string in the video where he uses explosives.
Awesome. GA is looking so fun with all the angles he can cover. Batman's grapple works as a hard counter to his runaway game as I thought it might, but at least I found out I can have more than one arrow stuck in my opponent at a time before one disappears. Pin cushion Grundy moments here I come.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Looks like maybe his throw? if you're talking about when he puts the explosive on GA's back near the end of the video
The part where he like hits them with two explosive batarangs in close range then jumps back and they explode, its at like 2:25.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Is it just me, or does it look like you can get reeeally far away from your opponent? At least as far as 2D fighters go. Lots of space for zoners to control, but I wonder if that's a testament to how much distance and speed the dashes have?

BT-joe

green is good
Does shit damage and minimal knockback, unless you take a second to load trick arrows, so it might not be so bad.
well maybe your right. i didnt even look at the damage, maybe it not so bad. by the time you inch your way in he'll prob have done minimal damage. i guess we'll have to see when the game comes out.

LEGEND

YES!
The comments in that Youtube video are so dumb, man, Casual gamers PoV on games just blow, didn't realize people are this stupid. All I read is "cheap asz Green Arrow", "Spam", "MK Clone" "Ripoff", and other dumb shit like some dude said "Hawkeye's now a spammers best friend", ugh, man.

there is nothing worse than a casual gamer with an opinion

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Yet Stryker is ass in MK9 and his Gun travels fullscreen in 3 frames and He has better options from canceling it
Cant Green Arrow move while hes holding his arrow? The mind game potential off that alone is far better than anything Stryker has, not to mention how many different angles GA's zonning appears to cover that Strykers does not.