What's new

Injustice - Boon hints at next reveal, who will it be? Deathstroke, Aquaman or Shazam?

Who will it be?

• Deathstroke

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Aquaman

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Shazam

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
One of our comic book friends, JaeRoar did some snooping around was able to get a clue for who the next character reveal would be. The clue? "Billy Squire". For those of you who may not know who Billy Squire is, he is musician and one of his hits is a song called, "The Stroke". With this being said, it's being dissected three different ways. The majority of fans at the moment believe that is a clear clue for "Deathstroke" to be revealed next. The other two dissections are "Aquaman" for "The Stroke" being a possible reference to swimming and lastly, "Billy" is Shazam's first name.

Here is a quick video by JaeRoar that covers this tweet/clue by Ed Boon just yesterday.

Who do you think it will be? Vote below!

Attachments

RYX

BIG PUSHER
As much as I would love if they made Aquaman super badass, I'm just feeling like it's gonna be Deathstroke.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
All three characters deserve a spot, but I am DYING for Aquaman here.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'm hoping for Aquaman or Shazam, getting slightly tired of all the gadget characters.

Reedoms

Noob
I was just kidding when I mentioned Aquaman. I don't honestly believe Boon could troll on that magnitude yet.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Seriously? Its Deathstroke. I was just messing around saying all that stuff in the other thread that it could mean other guys. I thought it was obvious how much I was joking around by bringing up "The Squire" and all that. Not even believable that its someone else with a Billy Squire reference.