What's new

Injustice at MLG Anaheim, "we know it was a mess, we're working on it." says MrAdamAp

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you weren't there or even on the forums much you still knew something was up at Major League Gaming's Anaheim event this past weekend. There were issues and a lot of distressed players, some of which made their MLG debut. MLG's events have been events that players have looked forward to for many months for reasons of how professional their events are ran, organization, ran on time... and of course, the pay-out.

Well, concerning the issues that put a rain cloud over this past weekend's event, MrAdamAp replied to TYM user, @Karried 's tweet on twitter admitting that it was a mess and they will be doing everything they can to resolve the issues for the future.

mlgfgc.png

Source: @MrAdamAp
Credit: @Karried

Attachments

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
@Karried Good stuff, glad he responded and hopefully next year amends can be made. It certainly sounds like they want to change things.

EDIT: Well, next MLG event Injustice is hosted at.

Last edited:

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I guess that's a good thing? I just can't imagine KI and IGAU being at the next event because of low numbers and the "this is bullshit" rant Also, people have a bad idea of how MLG is now, which is sad. They've ran great events prior.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
this is excellent news. I am willing to give them another chance, now it's a matter of whether we get one.

REYTHEGREAT

this still doesnt count as a full statement addressing the entire FGC. its just a reply to another person.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Maybe im the minority, but I have no problem giving an event another chance if I attended it 4 times in the past and then had 1 shitty experience.

I can see if that was your first MLG your opinion wouldnt be tempered by the same experiences I had.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Maybe im the minority, but I have no problem giving an event another chance if I attended it 4 times in the past and then had 1 shitty experience.

I can see if that was your first MLG your opinion wouldnt be tempered by the same experiences I had.
MLG has always run great events in the past, and has built their name on it. I highly doubt they'll allow whatever happened at Anaheim to go unaddressed.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
At least they said something. We'll see if it comes to fruition next year. Assuming they didn't shatter the faith of half the people there as is.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

Same here.. Sux for the Injustice only players and new players in general.