What's new

Injustice - Ares God of War Helmet avatar now available via XBL Marketplace

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, if all goes to plan should be a big day. As Boon tweeted last night we should be seeing a huge character reveal. With this being said and thanks to EventHubs.com for the eyes, Ares God of War who appeared in the 9th issue of the Injustice comic yesterday... Ares' helmet is now available on the XBL Marketplace. Could Ares be the reveal today?

Below are images of Ares' helmet from the XBL Marketplace.

13_areshelm02.jpeg

Credit: www.eventhubs.com

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I'd say he's quite likely to be the reveal; however, if it's anything like the Sex Luthor and Aquaman trailers, everyone will be more excited about blurry figures and silhouettes.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
-Ares in the Injustice comic
-Ares helmet on Xbox Live
-New God of War game comes out today

Seems like the perfect time to reveal Ares for Injustice.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
-Ares in the Injustice comic
-Ares helmet on Xbox Live
-New God of War game comes out today

Seems like the perfect time to reveal Ares for Injustice.
Wont gamers get confused though?GOW game comes otu and you expect reviews and all of a sudden IGN has an Ares Trailer and you go WTF?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Meh, all the avatar DLC crap isn't worth it. My character looks like TDK Joker without having to have bought anything. That said, I'd buy a MMH full character avatar in a heartbeat, lol.

Meh, all the avatar DLC crap isn't worth it. My character looks like TDK Joker without having to have bought anything. That said, I'd buy a MMH full character avatar in a heartbeat, lol.
Out of curiosity: Why do you like MM so much?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Out of curiosity: Why do you like MM so much?
MMH is the sole survivor of his planet and the last remanent of his race. Everything he knew and loved was killed. It's along the same story line as Riddick in "Chronicles of Riddick" and even Goku from DBZ. Although Goku isn't the only Saiyan. His story is just inspirational, to have lost everything and still have the will to fight is admirable.

His powers are amazing. Telepathy, shape-shifting, projecting energy, x-ray vision, phasing, invisibility, super strength, and my favorite, he can fly. He's also a great detective with a brilliant mind. So in a sense, he's like if Batman and Superman somehow had a baby, it would be Martian Manhunter.

Plus, I've always had a fascination with Aliens. And MMH is a Martian, an Alien within our solar system. That's awesome no matter how you look at it!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
MMH is the sole survivor of his planet and the last remanent of his race. Everything he knew and loved was killed. It's along the same story line as Riddick in "Chronicles of Riddick" and even Goku from DBZ. Although Goku isn't the only Saiyan. His story is just inspirational, to have lost everything and still have the will to fight is admirable.

Or, you know, Superman.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
MMH is probably the 2nd strongest super hero in the Justice League (After Flash before Superman) of course hes awesome plus he looks badass

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Please no more guest characters. It was somewhat tolerable in MK9, but this better not happen.