What's new

Injustice Animated Movie Announced

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

DC has revealed its next direct-to-video animated movie, and it's a big one. The wildly popular fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us is getting a movie adaptation.

Oddly, neither DC nor Warner Bros. Animation made a formal announcement of the new project. Instead, its existence was revealed via a press release for Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two. Among the bonus features included on that Blu-ray set will be a trailer for an Injustice movie.
I wonder what this means, if anything, for NRS' future plans

IDK...seems kinda pointless. If you want to watch an Injustice movie....just watch the Injustice video game story mode. Hope they change things up.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
When I registered here back in 2013 it was to discuss Injustice!

And I remember one of my first interactions was with an user who had a great hatred towards talking monkeys. He didn't want Gorilla Grodd in the game, you won't believe how much he hated gorillas. He despised Monsieur Mallah too. He said the talking monkey/gorilla is one of the worst tropes ever. I was amazed.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
IDK...seems kinda pointless. If you want to watch an Injustice movie....just watch the Injustice video game story mode. Hope they change things up.
I'm actually hoping they ignore the game's ultimate story of good universe meets bad universe. I'd like to see them try to find a way without the alternate Justice League coming to save the day, but that could be fun too

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I mean, I’m being sarcastic. I think everyone here would prefer MK over anything else.
I only care about it being a fun fighting game. The characters are kinda meaningless to me as they're essentially just skins for the character ideas and game mechanics NRS have really. Call it Injustice, Marvel, MK idc as long as it's a fun game. A shit mk game isn't better just cos it's got mk in the title for me :)