What's new

Injustice: 3rd Comic Book Release Date Revealed, Wonder Woman Must Choose a Side

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As most of you now, leading up to next year's 'blockbuster' game, Injustice: Gods Among Us, will be a comic book series written by Tom Taylor. So far, we have received word of the first two comic books that would be released starting in January on the 30th. The second issue is then set for February 27th, almost a month later and now the 3rd issue. The 3rd issue is slated for a March 27th release and the story of the 3rd one is one that many may not expect. Wonder Woman must choose a side.

Issue #1 January 30th, 2013
dccomic1.jpg
• Based on DC’s latest highly anticipated video game from the makers of Mortal Kombat!
• The first time in print for these digital-first stories.
• This prequel explains the events leading up to the start of this epic game!

Issue #2 February 27th, 2013
dcc2.jpg
• Based on DC’s latest, highly anticipated videogame, from the makers of Mortal Kombat!
• Following a great tragedy, a new world order is proposed. But not every hero is willing to go along with the plan.
• It’s hero versus hero in epic, unprecedented battles!

Issue #3 March 27th, 2013
wwcomic.jpg
• Based on the upcoming DC fighting game from NetherRealm Studios, creators of Mortal Kombat.
• A new world order seizes the reins of power, forcing heroes to face each other in a fight to save humanity.
• Which side will Wonder Woman choose?

Source: DCComics.com

Attachments

Who will Wonder Woman sleep with?

I'm gonna go the Unlimited route and say Batman all the way.

Superman is one crazy mofo when he goes rogue. Way crazier than even Batman gets.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Well since she's trying to destroy Batmans neck on the collectors edition statue, I'm gonna guess she joins big boy blue.

Reedoms

Noob
If Superman is killin criminals, I'd expect her to go with him. She doesn't give a fuck about that stuff and only doesn't kill villains because Batman would get angry with her.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If Superman is killin criminals, I'd expect her to go with him. She doesn't give a fuck about that stuff and only doesn't kill villains because Batman would get angry with her.

Supes got pretty mad at her as well even if it was to kill someone that was controlling him.