What's new

Injustice 2 Weekly Streaming Challenge

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Stream.me has slowly been doing more contests/challenges rewarding people for streaming on the platform. They've been running different Fortnite contests for a while, and have recently unveiled a massive site-wide contest where the winner can take in a cool $650. And now Injustice 2 has joined the list of games thrown into that mix.

Details can be found over at this link with times in this tweet. You have until tomorrow to stream 10 hours of Injustice 2 and enter (does actually include Sunday, so don't need to do that all literally right now). Entering this contest doesn't exclude you from the big site-wide above, might be a good way to work towards that bigger prize and get a little something along the way. Not 100% on whether this is going to be a continuing thing or just for this weekend, but we'll keep y'all updated on that.

If you already stream and are wondering how to do so on Stream.me, it looks fairly simple. Basically, make your account, go into your account settings and you'll see what you need to get the stream going. Any further questions, go hit up Mr. Aquaman on Twitter, and I'm sure he can help you out.

gitblame

Noob
Cool initiative. I wish it came sooner because now you can only see negativity about Injustice. I hope stream.me and NRS community will continue to work closely and grow together.