What's new

Injustice 2, True Identity: Batman

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The Injustice 2 Twitter account has released a short snippet that could be a clue into the story of Injustice 2.

In the below tweet, Batman is shown to be using technology to locate Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman, Robin and Deadshot. It also looks suspiciously like the technology he is using, is his satellite surveillance system Brother Eye.

What do you think? Will this satellite surveillance system play a big part in the story of Injustice 2? Is Batman locating these members in order to subdue them or to try and win them over in order to help fight Brainiac?

Comment with your thoughts below

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/847873574840877056

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This is interesting cause it all of them are technically villians. But swamp thing. Does that mean swamp thing is considered a villian in the game? hmmmmm

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I think that might just be a part of his arcade ending. Same thing with the similiar Superman animation they posted a while back.
The Lines Redrawn trailer talks about him condoning the actions he once condemned and he's seen watching several places through a big computer. Even the beta main screen is him in front of a giant computer. I think it'll play some part in the story.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
that is a really cool pannel at the end there .."you were once human" "wo where you".. awesome.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man Brother eye is no joke lol, anyone who's read Future's End knows what I'm talking about that version of what BE did to Batman and Joker was just wrong....aside from the JL.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Maybe Brainiac takes over OMAC and the Brother Eye system
Yeah, my thoughts were that either Brainiac discovers it and uses it to locate and defeat the superheroes, or, when he's confronted by the heroes he tells them all about it in an attempt to try and turn them against Batman