What's new

Injustice 2 Top 8 is Set for East Coast Throwdown 2017!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Theo was there, right?
If so, this was the first time he ever missed top 8 at a major, so congrats to whomever eliminated him.

Edit: nevermind, can't find him in the bracket, looks like he didn't go

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lol... What did Coach Steve and Madzin do that Theo/Scar haven't done?
Let me ask you something, you think Theo randomly picked her up post buffs because he thought she wasn't TOP?

You think scar randomly went back to her just around an hour after buffs dropped?

I'm sorry most SGs are asscakes but even theo and scar will tell you how dumb she is just like those atrocitus players would tell u the same

I'm sorry these random TYM general players, who are entitled to their opinion but it's never valued by any, think SG is this super underwhelming force and outside top10

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Let me ask you something, you think Theo randomly picked her up post buffs because he thought she wasn't TOP?

You think scar randomly went back to her just around an hour after buffs dropped?

I'm sorry most SGs are asscakes but even theo and scar will tell you how dumb she is just like those atrocitus players would tell u the same

I'm sorry these random TYM general players, who are entitled to their opinion but it's never valued by any, think SG is this super underwhelming force and outside top10
Still waiting for an answer to the actual question, though.

To answer yours, ask yourself why all the guys competing who picked up Atrocitus Day One are playing other characters now that he's just 'good' and not 'ridiculous'.

Imo stones are being thrown from glass houses.

If you can find this army of people saying Supergirl isn't Top 10, show me.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I don't think you can even have a reliable top 10 in this game. Literally everyone is capable of being dumb as fuck on any given day except maybe Swamp and Sub. And even they have their good days.
But Pig is right. Can't put a character close to the top of the pyramid if the players can't back her up.

I think B'Don and Brainiac split the MVP though.
Most fun character to watch AND one of the most impressive bracket of alternative success runs ever.

Goddamn, this game is on a roll of hype this year.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I don't think you can even have a reliable top 10 in this game. Literally everyone is capable of being dumb as fuck on any given day except maybe Swamp and Sub. And even they have their good days.
But Pig is right. Can't put a character close to the top of the pyramid if the players can't back her up.

I think B'Don and Brainiac split the MVP though.
Most fun character to watch AND one of the most impressive bracket of alternative success runs ever.

Goddamn, this game is on a roll of hype this year.
Thanks man, You need to set @CrimsonShadow straight

Make a video challenge or song about him and supergirl

Thingy

Retired account
Supergirl is so good, Top 3, Best in Game...Gonna place at every Major post-patch. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Not sure if Theo was present but you still got Scar whom didn't make Top 8 again. And every other SG in attendance.

But we got TWO Deadshots, Bane, Canary, Cold, DOCTOR MOTHERFUCKONG FATE, BRIAN!!, Black Adam(thought he was buns guys), Scarecrow, and of course a fucking Catwomen.

But ya'll swear SG WAS gonna place and take almost everything. Not unless Sonic mains her, which he hasn't even touched the bitch since damn near BETA!! And ya'll know Sonic plays who he thinks gives him the best chance.

Hold that shit bitches. Leave Supergirl alone. She's fine.

Bitches.
Theo just won First Attack with her. She will make a lot of noise in the USA soon enough. Be patient and keep it in your pants...the patch is still fresh and the meta is evolving quickly.

Embestone

Stoen
As a day one supergirl main, I'll tell you, she is really fucking good now. Both Scar and Theo are amazing players, but they have only scratched the surface of supergirl. She has a few quirks many people don't seem to be aware of. As her meta evolves, people will then see her true potential.

If you ask me, she was good before the patch.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Still waiting for an answer to the actual question, though.

To answer yours, ask yourself why all the guys competing who picked up Atrocitus Day One are playing other characters now that he's just 'good' and not 'ridiculous'.

Imo stones are being thrown from glass houses.

If you can find this army of people saying Supergirl isn't Top 10, show me.
Madzin and Tekken Master dropped Atro before nerfs. Steve still plays him and so does Rewind. Pig retired.

You really should just take the L in this argument and move on lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Madzin and Tekken Master dropped Atro before nerfs. Steve still plays him and so does Rewind. Pig retired.

You really should just take the L in this argument and move on lol.
Neither Coach Steve nor Madzin had any better results with him at real majors than Scar (or even Nivek) has with postpatch Supergirl.

Tekken Master placed twice with him which won't be any better than Theo when all is said and done.

So you tell me where the 'L' is. They're equivalent.

Saying, "Atrocitus players proved the character was good while Supergirl players haven't" makes no sense.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Neither Coach Steve nor Madzin had any better results with him at real majors than Scar has with postpatch Supergirl.

Tekken Master placed twice with him which won't be any better than Theo when all is said and done.

So you tell me where the 'L' is. They're equivalent.

Saying, "Atrocitus players proved the character was good while Supergirl players haven't" makes no sense.
I don't really get what you guys are even arguing about then.

I think pig's point, and he can correct me if i'm wrong, is the only people that are getting results with SG are people that are only playing her now because she's top 3. Atro was likely never even close to top 3 (I upplayed him hella but he had plenty og bad MUs pre-patch), so it's kind of a silly comparison to make.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I don't really get what you guys are even arguing about then.

I think pig's point, and he can correct me if i'm wrong, is the only people that are getting results with SG are people that are only playing her now because she's top 3. Atro was likely never even close to top 3 (I upplayed him hella but he had plenty og bad MUs pre-patch), so it's kind of a silly comparison to make.
Just like the only people placing with Atrocitus (and we're really talking about two people here) were placing when he was top tier. Postpatch Atrocitus mains either don't place or just straight-up dropped the character.

What's the difference?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Theo just picked up Supergirl but I'm sure he will do great with her once he gets even better with her.

It also took a while for Scar to start doing well with MKX Sonya IIRC but when he did everyone started to see she was top 3.

Kinda like it also took time for F0xy to start making top 8's with Deadshot but now he's been in like 3-4 top 8's in a row.

Or how Semiij hasn't won an offline tournament yet, I gues sthat means Catwoman isn't the best in the game then?