What's new

Injustice 2: Tierlist/Character Match Ups

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Character usage means nothing in regards to character strength.

In INJ1 MMH was hands down the best in the game, and was only played highly by Jupiter as a main.

In INJ1 Zod was top 3 and broke but used mostly by Pig as a main.

In MKX when Cutt Kano was uber broken possible top 5 variation he was used by no one.

---Character usage means nothing in regards to character strength.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Character usage means nothing in regards to character strength.

In INJ1 MMH was hands down the best in the game, and was only played highly by Jupiter as a main.

In INJ1 Zod was top 3 and broke but used mostly by Pig as a main.

In MKX when Cutt Kano was uber broken possible top 5 variation he was used by no one.

---Character usage means nothing in regards to character strength.
Actually Jupe used Cutthroat Kano.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
If that is the case, and Jupe used Cutthroat Kano, then you're only furthering my point.
Didn't try to counter you point, just wanted to correct you, that's all. It is true that character usage has nothing to do with it's viability.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I'm trying to improve my game play and take it to the next level and for that I figured I needed to work on my match up knowledge on a deeper level. Is there any reliable tier list or places where I can see the match up's of certain characters so I can learn from that? I've been to EventHub but I'm not too sure if it's reliable, looks kinda funny to me. I'm basically just looking for a tierlist and the match ups, the reasons why the match ups are a certain way would definitely be useful information as well.
You see what you started...

#BuffJokerSwampThingGroddCold