What's new

Injustice 2 - Starfire Combo Guide

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Just one tip dude. Next time you wanna make a combo vid, add the damage info as well so we can see how much damage each combo does. Just seeing the inputs alone isn't enough.

PetrolHeadB95

The Drunken Master
Just one tip dude. Next time you wanna make a combo vid, add the damage info as well so we can see how much damage each combo does. Just seeing the inputs alone isn't enough.
Hey Roy. I thought about it, but I decided to turn the HUD off after realising that damage is different against every character. Since the cast each have different atk, def and health stats affecting damage output. From Black Manta onwards, I'll include damage if it helps.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Hey Roy. I thought about it, but I decided to turn the HUD off after realising that damage is different against every character. Since the cast each have different atk, def and health stats affecting damage output. From Black Manta onwards, I'll include damage if it helps.
I guess the real damage is the one based on the damage done to Superman here

It's useful to include it (most default to comp mode Batman) to compare to other combos and other characters.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
It's useful to include it (most default to comp mode Batman) to compare to other combos and other characters.
What @SabotageTheFool said.